Does Lauren Have Anything for Valentina?

Lauren Murphy defeated Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPION Joanne Calderwood to get this title shot.
She also defeated Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPION Miriam Nakamoto (and indeed, ended her career) to win the Invicta championship.
She is undefeated vs Muay Thai World Champions.

Val will be lucky if she isn't left disabled, living in a Lada Riva and begging Joe Rogan for money in a few years after this one (like previous Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPIONS who dared to face LAUREN MURPHY).

Lauren Murphy defeated Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPION Joanne Calderwood to get this title shot.
She also defeated Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPION Miriam Nakamoto (and indeed, ended her career) to win the Invicta championship.
She is undefeated vs Muay Thai World Champions.

Val will be lucky if she isn't left disabled, living in a Lada Riva and begging Joe Rogan for money in a few years after this one (like previous Muay Thai WORLD CHAMPIONS who dared to face LAUREN MURPHY).
Bless your heart.

lol..

if the fight goes to a decision, itd be an upset

There is no chance....literally no chance....Murphy wins here

Seriously though, I think Lauren has the best chance to pull off a real upset against Valentina. She has a path to victory

No. She might as well just fight random women from the audience on fight night. Valentina is a world class fighter in a division full of soccer moms and cans.

Same thing with Nunes. Both are reigning over divisions full of soccer moms and cans. Women's strawweight is the only great women's division

She has nice eyes?

Otherwise she is getting slaughtered

She looks to timid to win right now. she isnt getting ravaged but she probably will soon.

No. That’s when you go take a piss, the nasties go suck on their cancer sticks, you plan what you’re doing after the event, try to catch up with your friends, etc. It’s a foregone conclusion that Valentina will dominate.

I literally almost feel bad watching this, Lucky shouldn’t even be there, it’s an embarrassment. Like I’m almost upset that this is a title fight, what a waste of time.
She won’t even commit to one strike fully.

No. She clearly doesn't belong in the fight...

Lol man.. Murphy looks so stiff and slow.. years behind. How do some of this woman get to fight on a hi-level events it's beyond me..

I am bout to start smoking again after going 20 years. Worst Co Main in a long time.

100% chance

(That i'm skipping this fight for a piss and drink break)

Back