Does Joe Rogan think he's a tough guy

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
Like a pro mma fighter or something

Why do you ask ? He has always stated that he wouldn’t fight even if he had the skills

I wouldn't let him kick me. That's for sure.

well he was something like a 2 time national taekwondo champion and has a blackbelt under edgy its all flat bravo..
so my guess is can look after himself..

he seems to idk why he would think that tho my 4 year old niece could do well kicking the heavy bag

shit at striking, crap at grappling, has never even trained

you can take him easy bro

well he was something like a 2 time national taekwondo champion and has a blackbelt under edgy its all flat bravo..
so my guess is can look after himself..
to be fair it is all flat

He calls himself an expert in MMA. However he's only tough with a few female guests (Jordan Peterson's daughter, that young black chick who appears on Fox)...

I don't think he pretends to be more bad ass or a better fighter than any of those guys (beside CM Punk).

He is as legit as you can get as a martial artist though, more so than a lot of fighters.

He does and cares to keep up that narrative that he's actually an elite fighter.
His fangirls here were actually saying that joe would beat colby Covington in a match after they had that short-lived beef
Delusional potheads

to be fair it is all flat
200w.gif

He should have tried MMA, I don't know if his BJJ would stand up to being striked at the same time. It seems rubber guard has been pretty much a failure in the UFC.

Why do you care?

He's got a mean spin kick. Even gsp respects the feet of Joe Rogan.

He does and cares to keep up that narrative that he's actually an elite fighter.
His fangirls here were actually saying that joe would beat colby Covington in a match after they had that short-lived beef
Delusional potheads

I don't think hes ever said he's an elite fighter. I think you're making this up.

Back