Does Joe Rogan think he's a tough guy

giphy.gif

I take it that you find them boring and/or dislike Rogan. Which is obviously fine.

he just had elon musk on his show.....let me know when you get to have a sit down with something with the knowledge that matches some one like musk...imagine how much you would learn if you sat down with him for a couple of hours and listened to what he had to say...again HATERS GON HATE
You guys with GEDs are to easily impressed.

So let me get this straight. Are you under the impression that most people can't have a conversation with Elon Musk, even if they had research assistants prepare notes for week, and they agreed to a set of discussion parameters? lol Most importantly, do you liken Elon Musk and JOE ROGAN to Albert Einstein? Do you think they are geniuses or something? Most of what Elon is known for is actually conceived and developed by others.

I take it that you find them boring and/or dislike Rogan. Which is obviously fine.
I don't like idiots who masquerade as intelligent people. I don't like the trend towards idiots entertaining other idiots, thereby diluting the collective intelligence of humankind.

Well he is. Most of people won't last 10 seconds in fair street fight with Rogan.

So let me get this straight. Are you under the impression that most people can't have a conversation with Elon Musk, even if they had research assistants prepare notes for week, and they agreed to a set of discussion parameters? lol Most importantly, do you liken Elon Musk and JOE ROGAN to Albert Einstein? Do you think they are geniuses or something? Most of what Elon is known for is actually conceived and developed by others.

your too funny, basic sign of insecurity throwing little harsh words at people over the internet...i have my A++, 4 years in CS but again....proving my point in when i say this place is filled with insecure haters lol.

anyways, what you said is besides the point...the conversation they have the normal every day joe who listens can hear and learn something they otherwise wouldnt have if they hadnt listened...but i guess you cant grasp that concept...carry on lol

"something"...that narrows it down.

TS, the guy is built like a small tank and trains like a motherfucker in different martial arts.

To me, that is a tough guy.

I don't even know how you can ask that, he absolutely does.

your too funny, basic sign of insecurity throwing little harsh words at people over the internet...i have my A++, 4 years in CS but again....proving my point in when i say this place is filled with insecure haters lol.

anyways, what you said is besides the point...the conversation they have the normal every day joe who listens can hear and learn something they otherwise wouldnt have if they hadnt listened...but i guess you cant grasp that concept...carry on lol
So, you begin by saying that you're quite smart. Then you form two incoherent run-on sentences, full of grammatical errors. (your or you're, my friend?)

Let me reiterate:

Joe Rogan is for people who either don't know or don't care that they are idiots.

Weak trolling.

I don't like idiots who masquerade as intelligent people. I don't like the trend towards idiots entertaining other idiots, thereby diluting the collective intelligence of humankind.

Rogan has oftentimes stated on his very podcast (when talking to scientists and the likes) that he's an idiot. He clearly isn't, but then again his agenda is to be your ordinary human being, intelligently asking stupid questions on behalf of other human beings who aren't experts in, say, astrophysics.

So, you begin by saying that you're quite smart. Then you form two incoherent run-on sentences, full of grammatical errors. (your or you're, my friend?)

Let me reiterate:

Joe Rogan is for people who either don't know or don't care that they are idiots.

no where did i state i was smart, but carry on....you must be such fun at parties lmao. keep hating ; )

just your opinion, and its fine

He’s got 2 BJJ blackbelts. One under Bravo the other under Machado. He also competed in high level TKD. He’s also built like a shit brick house. Dude is pretty badass for a guy in his 50’s.

He should have tried MMA, I don't know if his BJJ would stand up to being striked at the same time. It seems rubber guard has been pretty much a failure in the UFC.

Haven’t seen Joe roll but i’m pretty sure he’s not a rubber guard player. From what i’ve it fucking sucks to roll with him. He goes HAM

Back