Does JDS use knees???

ok, guess i should have said

"did JDS forget he knows how to throw a knee?"

as for the TD comments-
1. they were happening regularly anyway. i think a highn knee would have been worth the risk.
2. as the Nelson gif reminds us, a knee doesnt HAVE TO BE THE HIGH PLUM VARIETY. even low knees to thighs and core couldnt have hurt to try IMHO.

as for Cains core, any could core can be softened by knees.

i do agree of course he was in zombie-mode, i wouldnt say gassed as much as hurt/dazed. but to me his legs seemed to have much more life in them than his arms.

as for his chin- admirable.
his heart- even more so.

it was a wonderful fight.

Why do people keep coming up with suggestions of things JDS could have done in anything past the first round? The guy was barely standing. Even when he "came back" in the later rounds he was still pretty damn gassed and nothing like he was in the first.

Yes he does sometimes even very effectively - throwing knees against a top wrestler is however not such a good idea ( watch Mir Lesnar 2 for a blatant example ).

3.gif

Yes he does sometimes even very effectively - throwing knees against a top wrestler is however not such a good idea ( watch Mir Lesnar 2 for a blatant example ).

Lol that's a bad example for throwing knees against anyone....in any fight ever

Lol that's a bad example for throwing knees against anyone....in any fight ever

I have beens saying that for a long time. JDS fanboys will point to these fighters Gonzaga,Mir,Nelson,Yvel,Struve,Carwin using kicks and knees and comment how JDS KO'd them as a counter, but what they forget is that all of those guys are horrible strikers who have very bad technique. As it turns out Cain has better striking technique than JDS and put the beat down on JDS.

JDS is too confident in his hands and TDD.

no he does not use knees. he crawls inside the octagon

I have beens saying that for a long time. JDS fanboys will point to these fighters Gonzaga,Mir,Nelson,Yvel,Struve,Carwin using kicks and knees and comment how JDS KO'd them as a counter, but what they forget is that all of those guys are horrible strikers who have very bad technique. As it turns out Cain has better striking technique than JDS and put the beat down on JDS.

So Cain has better striking technique than jds with the td threat but werdum outstriking overeem was completely different and he is in no way a better striker than reem? Do you actually read the ideas you post?

Back