Does it bother you when fighters fight in lower weight classes even though they're too big?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
For example: Till fighting at WW even though he's really a LHW. Or James Vick being a 6'3 LW.

As long as they make weight I'm ok with that.

Yes.

Darren should be at MW.

Eventually he'll learn that cutting so much weight is no good for his career, or his brain.

I don't think it's healthy, but how do you measure that? What are we going to have a height cap or something

As long as they don't miss weight more than once I'm with it.

For example: Till fighting at WW even though he's really a LHW. Or James Vick being a 6'3 LW.

Very very much, and this is coming from a Till fan.

There has to be a height cap on weight classes.

If you make weight you're not too big

Although people like James Vick or old school George Roop need to get a grip

If they keep missing weight. Like Romero I would think it kinda fucked if he missed 185 again, love his fights but there has to be a limit to missed weight.

Bother? No, but I'm rarely rooting for the massive weight cutters. I want to see them lose. I want to see Till get beat up by a WW, after a brutal weight cut.

Very very much, and this is coming from a Till fan.

There has to be a height cap on weight classes.
Height cutting is safer than weight cutting imo, Shane Carwin was the master height cutter

Yes, I dont respect fighters who're scared to death of fighting men their same size and then brag about it.

Shits pathetic.

Yes it shows they are cowards the system is flawed starved 40 pounds off then regain it back.. Come fight time ... Makes no sense these guys should be on the scale right before they enter the ring its to easy before you walk out to the cage take there weight bam and check there weight in the weigh ins to see if there healthy nobody can cheat the system lets see them try and fight if there cutting themselves into wheel chairs cause they cant see and are to weak to walk. Lookin like holocaust victims.

If they are missing weight then yeah it bothers me. It’s kind of shocking how many are missing weight recently when that used to be a major faux pas. It is especially shocking given how badly some have been missing it and how engage repeat offenders

It only bothers me when they miss wright and are rewarded for it with a TS.

Dont beleive in a height cap but a weight cap of course height and shortness aint whats winning fights the size comes from the weight dc at 205 can stal anybody up on the cage and hold easy weve seen this and hes short but has a big frame and more weight. If they had height restrictions i couldnt watch this anymore ited be retarted some people are just little and tall whats wrong with that .look at the hw division short guys and tall guys do about the same the height aint the issue

The sad thing is till was over weight getting his title shot.. He shoulda had points deducted for this should of never got a decision win... Doesnt make sense thompson shoulda said eh fuck this guy cant make weight i just train 3 months and did it why is he above the rules and fought somone else but he took it for half his purse ... And till has the nerve to act like hes the ww shit in the anniversery conference motherfucker please i hope he misses weight again and tyron says fuck him who else we got

If they weigh in before the cage. I think as long as the public knows their weight they will not be viewed as amazing as looking at 170 vs 170 for fight stat.

There just needs to be better rules within place for when a guy misses weight, and some are so easy. If you miss weight, your next fight cant be for a title at the weight you just missed. Or they could easily put in a 2 missed rule and then you can no longer fight at that weight. These are within the controls of organizations, not states/commissions.

Bother? No, but I'm rarely rooting for the massive weight cutters. I want to see them lose. I want to see Till get beat up by a WW, after a brutal weight cut.
I'm pretty sure that means it bothers you.

Back