Does Israel Adesanya rub anyone else the wrong way?

You took what i said way too literally, that is probably my bad though i should have wrote it better! I forget not everyone is from England, by 'run into' i simply mean when its time to fight the top guys, not actually running in the fight.

Hahaha I was taking the piss.....

Black...check
Confident...check
Doesn't take shit...check
Talks shit...check
Skilled fighter...check

Yeah bruh we can stop right there, he will definitely rub a lot of snowflakes the wrong way.
<GinJuice>

From what I've seen Brunson was the one doing most of the trash talking?

I just care about what does on in the cage and as I'm now, I'm satisfied.

He’s tall but he hasn’t fought anyone

no

watch Rogan's recent podcast with him...maybe it will change your mind.

He is a black nerd with fighting skills.

Don't you see his nicknames and antics? Calls himself "the last stylebender", tries to be on edge of new memes, does edgy cross arm stance at weigh ins. Yeah, he's a dork with fighting skills.
You just described a lot of MMA fighters.
acne_original.jpg

TS, doesn't all evidence suggest that rubbing you the wrong way is the next best thing to you being a superfan?

#1 cocky, rubs you the right way (no pun intended)
#2 cocky, rubs you the wrong way
#3 not cocky, rubs you the right way (no pun intended)
#4 everyone else is utterly forgettable.

in other words, if you haven't forgotten his name because you dislike him, he is winning at the game.

PS this isn't new. in a marketing class i took before many of you were born, it was explained that a crappy McDonalds jingle everyone remembers and gets stuck in your head is much, much more valued than a non crappy jingle that no one remembers.

source = quack quack waddle waddle

Last edited:
He uses too much twisting motion. I just need regular up and down.

I don't understand the hype. He rubbed me the wrong way with his antics towards Schaub but before that I thought he lost against Vettori.

have you ever rubbed shit stained balls the wrong way?

huh TS? have you?

Frankie?... As in Frankie Edgar?!

How the fuck can you not be a fan of Frankie Edgar?

<{nope}>
<Fedor23>
I just don’t like him. Of course I’ve never met him but from a mma viewers standpoint I have always disliked him.

I don't understand the hype. He rubbed me the wrong way with his antics towards Schaub but before that I thought he lost against Vettori.

His striking is very good and I don't think he's had a chance to show it as his opponents - barring Vettori - aren't bum rushing him or are very cautious.

Tavares is probably the most experienced fighter he's fought who moves forward and who looked out of his depth and not scared, but cautious at times of throwing something on the feet. Wasn't the greatest fight - I thought the Vettori fight was scrappy as well. He doesn't really walk someone down or try to corner them, he waits for them to come at him (from what we've seen of him so far)

He bugs me a bit.
I didn't like the way he created beef with Vettori over a passing glance they had at each other in some night club or party.
Israel went on about how he'll wreck Vettori who looked at him with arrogance and Vettori didn't even remember seeing him.
Vettori was meant to be an easy opponent and Israel barely won a split decision against him. Israel may very well have been eye-poking him too.

Back