Does Israel Adesanya rub anyone else the wrong way?

I like him. Only fighters in the ufc that rub me the wrong way are Frankie and TJ

"You're too skinny" "you're a Glory reject"

And then comes back with

"Hey everybody check my Instagram page. I just meme'd him again"

[<diva2]<JerryWWF>

Seems like the kind of guy who got caught with his hand in the pickle jar a few too many times.

Don't like him either, hope Brunson can knock him out.

Nah, guy minds his business and kicks ass. You might be annoyed by his antics, but he's just doing him, he's not hurting anybody.

Yes, he SUCKS. Melvin Guilard would have MURDERED this kid in his heyday.smh

Man, Melvin was undersized at WW and you think he'd beat this MW? You're letting blind hate make you retarded

I wonder what him and Jon jones both have in common... Hmm. Of Yeah they're both tall black guys.

I hope he can become the best at 185. But, when he brought up the memes bit, it made me cringe a little...

I like him, but I think he is going to have a much harder time at the highest levels than most people on Sherdog think. Could even seeing getting KO'd by a bunch of the top guys when he runs into them.

Well.......he's going to get KO'd by most people, if he just runs into them, what sort of fightrt runs into another fighter......I can understand running away........

I like the dude. Great nick name, good fights. A little douchey, but you gotta be cocky to get in that cage.

I could do without the effeminate demeanour if I’m being perfectly honest.

Well.......he's going to get KO'd by most people, if he just runs into them, what sort of fightrt runs into another fighter......I can understand running away........

You took what i said way too literally, that is probably my bad though i should have wrote it better! I forget not everyone is from England, by 'run into' i simply mean when its time to fight the top guys, not actually running in the fight.

"You're too skinny" "you're a Glory reject"

And then comes back with

"Hey everybody check my Instagram page. I just meme'd him again"

[<diva2]<JerryWWF>

Nothing like sherdoggers, who when losing an argument just start posting old ass memes, right?

Standard sherdog discussion:

Guy 1: (some dumb shit)
Guy 2: Actually, you're wrong because of a, b and c.
Guy 1: (Michael Jordan laughing meme)

Back