Does Islam have a glass jaw? (GIFS)

9cGK.gif

No. The Martins KO looks a lot like the Lawler/Diaz KO, except Martins punch was harder because he follows through with it.

Lawler and Islam both got hit with a punch they didn't see coming, simple as that. His chin is fine.
I said it was beautiful, why you quote me, homie?

Well, it aint Khabibs chin if that whats your asking. He’s still ragdolling the comp once he get his hands wrapped around these guys.

Once someone beats Islam, I feel as if Khabib will be figured out as well, I know Islam isn’t undefeated but I just feel once he loses again then whoever beats him will have a psychological advantage and have Khabib’s number, who will only come back to avenge his brotha.

OP is a straight up hater.
He never got dropped from the Ramos jab.
Also he ran right into that punch from Martins, anyone would get dropped from that. That was ages ago when Islam had no striking ability.
Now he happens to have the best striking defence in UFC history.

Once someone beats Islam, I feel as if Khabib will be figured out as well, I know Islam isn’t undefeated but I just feel once he loses again then whoever beats him will have a psychological advantage and have Khabib’s number, who will only come back to avenge his brotha.

that’s not how it works. Khabib and Islam are different fighters.

UltimateDevotedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

People say this was a early stoppage but his leg buckled and his head bounced off the canvas. Nearly got finished

xRSArq.gif

Ramos dropping him with a jab

Let's discuss. Does he have a suspect chin.
He's no khabib thats for sure.

Lol TS got banned

Why'd TS get banned?

Islam will get found out soon enough. Khabib 2.0, he is not....

This is why he will never be the next Khabib.

Khabib has a fucking GRANITE chin which enables him to apply insane pressure without getting hurt.

Too early to say for sure. He's got a lot of fights, but is usually dominating, so doesn't give his opponent much of a chance to get into good exchanges. He's also not fought a lot of good fighters. At LW a guy like Chandler will hit him hard. Gaethje likely as well. Then his chin will show.

That was six years ago, he fought eight times after that and won all of them. That ko loss is more like a rookie mistake, carelessly rushing in. So no, his chin is good enough.

Back