Does Islam have a glass jaw? (GIFS)

SherDoggyDogg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UltimateDevotedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

People say this was a early stoppage but his leg buckled and his head bounced off the canvas. Nearly got finished

xRSArq.gif

Ramos dropping him with a jab

Let's discuss. Does he have a suspect chin.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-21_15-57-50.png
    upload_2021-9-21_15-57-50.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
His hands were down, chin out, momentum going forward, and off balance from a missed shot while his opponent did a full force hook that landed perfectly on that sweet spot of the chin. Its hard to use that as an indicator of a bad chin because that wouldve floored great chins as well.

Other times i have seen Islam get hit make me question how good of a chin he has. He definitely isnt a khabib in that dept.

His hands were down, chin out, momentum going forward, and off balance from a missed shot while his opponent did a full force hook that landed perfectly on that sweet spot of the chin. Its hard to use that as an indicator of a bad chin because that wouldve floored great chins as well.

Other times i have seen Islam get hit make me question how good of a chin he has. He definitely isnt a khabib in that dept.
Khabib's head looks like it weighs 50 lbs.

How much whiplash should a man be able to take without being affected?

Well when you get hit right on the button everyone goes down.

Ask yourself this: How many fighters in the History of MMA (Fighting Sports even) haven't been knocked down at least once?

Try, count them
Statistically, Amanda Nunes has never been knocked down. BJ Penn hadn't been knocked down until he fought Yair Rodriguez. Then again in a parking lot. I'm sure there are more.

The first gif is a horrible stoppage. He fell on his ass and the ref stopped it in less than a 1/4 of a second.

and second was a guy taking a punch to the face.

Back