Does Hendo Retire or Defend If He Beats Bisping?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
If he defends, who is it against?

Also, does that make Hendo at least top 5 best ever, dudes credentials are pretty insane.

It's his last fight either way...

Hendo is the number 2 pfp goat, only behind penn.

There will be a Hendo Bisping trilogy if he wins or loses

I 100% believe he retires either way

and respect to him

I could definitely see him fighting again if he wins the title. I don't think it's in his personality to retire after a huge win like that, he would want more.

He follows the lead of multiple other current champs and calls out some big name for a MONEY FIGHT.

he'd take another fight, get wrecked, but make about 500k

well worth it

Retire. He has to be one ball of pain at his age. I hope he gets the ko.

Should: retire!

Will: call out GSP or any other money fight

Its Hendo he will say he has 10 fights left in him

It's really hard to say to be honest. I believe that he was ready to retire, given he mentioned it in his post fight with Hector. Probably thinking Bisping had no chance of winning the belt, and next to no chance of him being able to fight Bisping if he did win for the belt. But then, it happened. And he was like "Oh wait a minute, this could actually happen? I'm down". And if Hendo managed to win the belt, I feel like he'd get that same type moment of. "Oh, I can take a title defense and you'll pay me this much to do it? I'm down.". Cause headlining a ppv would definitely be a big pay day for him, given the story leading up to him capturing the belt. Would be really hard to walk away from 1 last guaranteed big pay day, knowing he could never get it again. That being said though, if he invested well and is already set for the rest of his life, retiring with the belt after winning it at 45 is about as badass a legacy as you could ever hope to leave.

If he wins I don't see anyway he gives up the pay day that comes with defending the title. He knows he is about done , if he has a chance to get championship money I think he would fight again.

If he wins, they'll do Hendo vs Silva 2.
Is normal.
1453.gif

Back