Does Hendo Retire or Defend If He Beats Bisping?

If he doesn't have a deal with the UFC to retire, I don't believe he's retiring. Why would he quit right before the highest payday of his career?

It'd be crazy to see Dan win a title at this stage in his career. But should he pull it off he should still retire like he said he would. Guy's a warrior and always will be but I want to see him get out of the game before his body breaks down or he starts slurring regularly.

Say what you want about Hendo, but he historically sticks to his word.

I could see him walking away with the belt and (what remains of his health) if the UFC offeried him a cushy ambassador job.

If Dan wins the belt and decides to defend it, I hope it's against Rockhold. Just imagine Hendo landing an H-bomb on Luke lol.

He said he is retiring after it either way

Lol. No. Penn's like 10th or something.

I don't think you know what pfp means. Penn is the only fighter in history to have fought as low as 145 and all the way up to heavyweight and still be competitive. You think Aldo or mcgregor could go to a decision against machida?

He's the pfp goat, no one will ever top what he did.

Defend it, he just signed a new 3 fight deal with UFC. he aint retiring, he is playing you. this is the angle they gone for with this fight

Hendo wins and then fights Silva for the belt

Cause that fight will SELL

I suppose it's all subject to change, but he has stated very clearly that win or lose it's his last fight.

He's lucky machida had the DHEA scandal lol. He would have been beaten into retirement. Now he's ffighting for the title. Wow

Hopefully he retires, as a giant Fuck You to the UFC and screwing the MW Division and making the belt even more worthless than it already is.

I think Hendo retires either win or lose. Retiring with the belt is a great honor and he has lost a lot more fights lately than he has won. The fight game isn't kind to older fighters. Would love to see Hendo land one last H-Bomb.

axl55y.jpg

Hendo has nothing more to prove

Back