Does 'getting around' make women age faster?

would eat horse heart for khal drogo

. . . well, prolly not, he needs to respect my beliefs :hmph
lmao that feel when u like badass men but youre an annoying brat that has to have her own way xD

OMG Totally. Well if they don't give some of that power over for you to abuse what the hell good is it???

Puke.

Kardashian shitting up a thread. Pm each other and exchange numbers and leave the rest of us outta this wack female convo.

Puke.

Kardashian shitting up a thread. Pm each other and exchange numbers and leave the rest of us outta this wack female convo.

What's up with all these "girls" on sherdog lately? Trans revolution?

If sex makes you age faster, most of you must look really young.

You might be on to something.

Haven't you ever noticed that girls that sleep around have saggy boobs? Something I started really noticing in high school.

That's a really stupid observation

Botox is disgusting

Look what it did to Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox

I think girls who sleep around a lot are also the types to engage in other risky behaviour (like alcohol and drugs). Which obviously age you.

Not to mention that emotional scars can seriously age a person. I find many girls who are kind of off their rocker generally look older and "washed up".

STDs messing with their immune system and liver function could contribute. Throw in smoking, drugs, booze, lack of sleep, bad diet and decreasing physical activity, and there is a good chance they could look busted by 33.

Also any woman that is in relationship is going to have way more sex then your average ho so all those chicks would be old looking too

STDs messing with their immune system and liver function could contribute. Throw in smoking, drugs, booze, lack of sleep, bad diet and decreasing physical activity, and there is a good chance they could look busted by 33.

KO end of thread

In Chinese Medicine, there is an association with too much sex shortening your lifespan but it's more relevant with males, since guys tend to lose "precious bodily fluids"; which is a physical manifestation of the essence. In the case of women, it has more to do with getting pregnant again too soon after giving birth; not allowing the body enough time to recover its vital resources.

This rule is not seen as absolute however, and ultimately has to do with your inherited constitution; some people's genes allow them to handle stress better, and recover energy faster. So if the life one leads puts the body and mind under a lot of stress, along with overindulging in sexual activity, there's a higher risk of tapping into your vital substances to fulfill its daily energy needs.

Of particular relevance, I saw a picture of Maria Ozawa recently and was kinda shocked at how old she looks nowadays. She's only 29, but could pass for 10-20 years older, in my opinion:

2rm62cl.jpg

So this has been a thought floating around my head for a while, but the Jenna Jameson thread has really brought it to the forefront of my mind.

It would appear to me, at least anecdotally, that when women sleep around for an extensive period of time their bodies age much quicker than they usually would. Sometimes their faces as well.

Jenna Jameson 2015 -
jenna-jameson-on-couples-therapy.png
Julia Ann 2015
TUeqga7.jpg

5 years older than Jameson & has appeared in 4 times as many adult movies.

yeah TS,too much cock makes you look old

DNA is transferable through even the slightest of contact - handshake, kissing. Perhaps people who have a lot of sex are shedding more of their DNA than the average person. Don't forget the human mouth is said to be one of the filthiest parts of out body. If you came in contact with it a lot it must be like taking a toxic shower.

Interesting how all those religious leaders take vows of celibacy and most of them look fucking incredible in their old age. There's a reason sex is considered a dirty subject - it is dirty. You're basically drenching youself in another person's swet, saliva and pretty much anything else they've been rolling around in.

I wonder would a person who shakes hands a lot have older looking hands.

Ever notice those people who take vows of celibacy until they get married are usually hot?

Maybe its because good time girls also do drugs, alcohol, smoke cigarettes and do all types of other bad stuff that doesnt keep them in tip top shape

Yeah, that.

And the shitty plastic surgery doesn't help, either.

It's the overall whore lifestyle that does it. Too much partying, fucking and not enough sleep ruins their bodies.

In Chinese Medicine, there is an association with too much sex shortening your lifespan but it's more relevant with males, since guys tend to lose "precious bodily fluids"; which is a physical manifestation of the essence. In the case of women, it has more to do with getting pregnant again too soon after giving birth; not allowing the body enough time to recover its vital resources.

This rule is not seen as absolute however, and ultimately has to do with your inherited constitution; some people's genes allow them to handle stress better, and recover energy faster. So if the life one leads puts the body and mind under a lot of stress, along with overindulging in sexual activity, there's a higher risk of tapping into your vital substances to fulfill its daily energy needs.
I heard of that a few years ago and it inspired me to try an experiment and go on a 90-day "no jerk" period. I swear it made me feel better physically and mentally.

Of particular relevance, I saw a picture of Maria Ozawa recently and was kinda shocked at how old she looks nowadays. She's only 29, but could pass for 10-20 years older, in my opinion:
I haven't seen any of her work in some time but considering that even when she was younger her pussy looked like a 30-year-old softball glove dipped in oil and rolled in cat hair I can only imagine the atrocity that it is now. Ozawa and Hope Solo doing a lesbian scene would be like a very disturbing sci-fi film.

To TS I think it's pretty obvious that lifestyle, not sexual activity is what ages these women. My wife still looks good at 41 and I've been wailing on that shit for years.

2rm62cl.jpg

The irony of what you mentioned is that younger women have a greater chance to produce offsprings of good genetic stock, because they are young enough where there bodies can prevent defective genetic markers from the babies, because of the rich DNA production they possess in producing said babies. Also males having too much sex being bad for their health works against the male primary instinctual function, if anything sex would benefits the mans health. Let me just say that is also assuming the man does not get infected constantly by diseases. The reasoning i think the Chinese mentioned these things was to maintain any health young people already had and to quell the sexuality of the youth, to reduce std infections, and any other chaos that sexual fueled environment can bring. Sexuality is fun but it brings bad habits to the table, however it can be harnessed in a progressive environment, something the Europeans have figured out.

Back