Does 'getting around' make women age faster?

As I said, subjective.

In my opinion, a proper man changes his own oil, takes a fish from lake to pan, and can hang a door.

Those things in addition to the things I listed. I agree. A man should be handy and be able to take care of things himself. I agree. The men in the 19th century that rocked these styles were the definition of that.

Yeah, a lot of these guys these days that put some effort into their appearance with beard wax and classic hair cuts can't do shit for themselves and are just as emasculated as your average hipster/liberal dude.

But I'm firmly of the opinion that if you rock a beard you should be a man in the most traditional sense.

I took a second look at the pic of the fucked up teeth and I really feel like they ate something before taking a picture of their teeth. Maybe cottage cheese.

I took a second look at the pic of the fucked up teeth and I really feel like they ate something before taking a picture of their teeth. Maybe cottage cheese.

oh god now this post made me look up gum disease and im getting all paranoid and im looking at this progression chart and im like oh my god im gonna have gum disease and lose all my gums and look like a horse and nobody will love me ever lmaoooo

not that i need anybody to
Y.png

go.gif

ok looking at another picture, pretty sure i dont have it
i think ill be ok
let me keep looking so i can stress out omg

Aside from drugs, sex as an only only variable doesn't correlate to fast aging. Technically even sex with one person 1000 times or more wouldn't cause fast aging, if anything it is beneficial especially as it's essential for carrying on the species.

Promiscuous lifestyle of the sex addicts is what causes it, the lack of sleep on the hunt for sex, and the stress of going about getting sex dealing with the logistics and what have you takes a toll on the mind even if it is fun. Also inflammation from re-infection from certain diseases, and i'm not talking about the ones that can't be dealt with, but more the common ones everyone tends to get like syphilis, chlamydia, etc. Some people that are very active show symptoms others do not, but the constant sex with partners increases the odds of re-infection and the time being infected has the body fighting it off or dealing with it, which also causes bodily stress.

I have a hypothesis that sexual frequency probably is partly responsible to what lead to physical attraction as a sexual evolutionary adaption in certain parts of the world, where settlements where so few and far between, but fertility was so much more valuable in continuing the species.

ok so if this happens from ppl neglecting their dental hygiene
how the fuck even do zombies, who never brush, floss, see a dentist, etc, never get any of this shit happening? why arent their gums deteriorating and their teeth rotting out. how they eating ppl >:/

ok so if this happens from ppl neglecting their dental hygiene
how the fuck even do zombies, who never brush, floss, see a dentist, etc, never get any of this shit happening? why arent their gums deteriorating and their teeth rotting out. how they eating ppl >:/

Probably the same way they're using muscles that haven't been oxygenated.

Drugs, late night partying, heavy drinking and possibly smoking will age you faster a lot more than usual. Then again, so will stress in general.

I CARE ABOUT MY DENTAL HEALTH :whine
im always like
what if all my teeth fall out and then i cant eat corn on the cob
or my bottom lip doesnt pout out anymore bc no teeth behind it!!!!
ok so that kinda has to do with looks
but w/e

OMG I WOULD DIE IF YOU COULDN'T POUT! Don't ever let that happen. I adore you and watch your show all the time and if anything happens to you I'll be sick about it!

Drugs and alcohol will age you exponentially. Trying to cover up that damage with bad plastic surgery will make you look like an old alien. Trying to look younger by covering your arms in terrible arm sleeve tattoos, and wearing nerd glasses makes it worse. And for the record, if you are a typical starbucks looking arm sleeve stupid mustache wearing guy that has a man bun or a hat from H&M you are trying way too hard, and in a bar fight you are the first to get ktfo.

Drugs and alcohol will age you exponentially. Trying to cover up that damage with bad plastic surgery will make you look like an old alien. Trying to look younger by covering your arms in terrible arm sleeve tattoos, and wearing nerd glasses makes it worse. And for the record, if you are a typical starbucks looking arm sleeve stupid mustache wearing guy that has a man bun or a hat from H&M you are trying way too hard, and in a bar fight you are the first to get ktfo.

I agree. Having a well kept beard/mustache doesn't automatically make you a hipster douche though

True true.

What do you think are the worst habits that make people age quicker? Smoking? Drinking?

Smoking and tanning!

Women I've known that spent a lot of time in the sun in their teen years look like a very old leather jacket by the time they turn 40.

cant speak for women in general but Jlo and halle berry are still fine and they've both been ridden hard and put away wet by multiple dudes. as far as guys when I was sowing oats I looked ten years younger than I was.

now that I am married and no longer have sex (unless forced) I have the face and body of an old, bitter, scornful man.

cant speak for women in general but Jlo and halle berry are still fine and they've both been ridden hard and put away wet by multiple dudes. as far as guys when I was sowing oats I looked ten years younger than I was.

now that I am married and no longer have sex (unless forced) I have the face and body of an old, bitter, scornful man.

Marriage seems to make people get fat, especially women.

OMG I WOULD DIE IF YOU COULDN'T POUT! Don't ever let that happen. I adore you and watch your show all the time and if anything happens to you I'll be sick about it!

lmao, i love you xx

also, this was a great thread
what a time to be posting

Back