Does Carmont Get Cut If He Loses His Next Fight?

Here's the issue:

Carmont fights just like his friend GSP. People hates his ass, yet, they love GSP. But unlike GSP, Carmont loses. I can see why people want him released but they attack his style as the reason why he should be released.

However, Villante is a mediocre fighter at best and should get cut for his horrible performances. Yet, people stick up for Villante just because he is Weidman's BFF.

Why is this the case? I dare anyone of you to answer these questions with actual valid points to defend your argument. I bet no one responds (intelligently).

He's actually exciting when he wants to (watch his 3 first UFC fights) and the last french fighter on the roster, hopefully they give him another chance.

edit: guess there's Nordine Taleb now too.

He's gonna probably get cut soon as well considering he couldn't even fight his way into the TUF house. And couldn't even beat Zaromskis.

Here's the issue:

Carmont fights just like his friend GSP. People hates his ass, yet, they love GSP. But unlike GSP, Carmont loses. I can see why people want him released but they attack his style as the reason why he should be released.

However, Villante is a mediocre fighter at best and should get cut for his horrible performances. Yet, people stick up for Villante just because he is Weidman's BFF.

Why is this the case? I dare anyone of you to answer these questions with actual valid points to defend your argument. I bet no one responds (intelligently).
Maybe they should both be cut.

Well to be fair he was getting layed on top of most of the fight. He isn't a top fighter but he should stick around, he looked calm and landed some real hard kicks.

Francis got a taste of his own medicine. I had high hopes for Carmont the first time I saw him fight. He was very aggresive and threw strikes. Now I cringe when his corner coaches him to hold top position and win by scorecards.

Back