Does Carmont Get Cut If He Loses His Next Fight?

KarateKickbox22

Wolf Ticket Salesman
Reaction score
If he loses another fight I think he needs to be cut. Three losses in a row, extremely boring fighter.

Send him to Bellator.

Jake Shields might have actually been less boring than Carmont. That is sad...

Should have been cut already.

Firas "The Sportkiller" Zahabi.

Well to be fair he was getting layed on top of most of the fight. He isn't a top fighter but he should stick around, he looked calm and landed some real hard kicks.

It's a shame because he came out and looked really good in the first round. After he got hurt though he seemed to go back into wrestling mode. I think either a fight with Hendo or Munoz would be good for him

He might already be on the chopping block. He's a boring fighter and has dropped two straight. The only thing that might save him is that he's not nearly as expensive as Okami or Shields were, but at the same time he doesn't have the name value they did either.

I think he looked great tonight, finally some goddamn action from Limitless.

With three loses in a row he probably will be cut. The irony is people complain about how hes a boring lay and pray fighter but in his last two fights he actually wanted to keep the the fight standing and his opponents wanted no part of it and rode him on the ground

Somebody needs to tell him that roaring and doing his best Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions won't win him the rounds.

He's actually exciting when he wants to (watch his 3 first UFC fights) and the last french fighter on the roster, hopefully they give him another chance.

edit: guess there's Nordine Taleb now too.

It's weird how far his popularity has dropped. Not that he was ever huge or anything, but when he first debuted in the UFC he was a real exciting prospect that people enjoyed watching

Back