does cain winning give mir a chance for a title

erivera

Orange Belt
Reaction score
if dos santos stayed champion i think mir would be left out of the title picture no matter how many he wins he got. however, with cain winning, and them not fighting as planned i think a couple wins could get him another title shot.

It might get him a chance for another title shot, but he's not getting the belt.

no, he'll probably fight cormier next.. we know how that will end, another tko/ko loss for mir.

Hypothecially speaking yeah, lets say Mir pulls a Werdum and takes a shot, fakes a fall, and grabs a sub.

About a 1.43059% chance.

But he doesnt deserve a title match.

I'd feel bad for Mir if he had to face Cain. Shit, I realllly felt bad when he was gonna fight Cormier.

It gives him the possibility of a #1 contender fight.

It gives him the possibility of a #1 contender fight.

i guess i should've said this instead. i don't think he deserves a shot either. i just think that because he didn't fight cain it would give him a shot to fight for an opportunity.

no, he'll probably fight cormier next.. we know how that will end, another tko/ko loss for mir.

This. And then Mir would STILL be getting mentioned as a "top contender". The guy is the very definition of UFC hype/poster boy.

Cain beats Mir easier than JDS did. His speed and wrestling match very well against Mir.

Yeah Mir does great against wrestlers that can overpower him.

Sorry but Mir is dead...and DC no future in ufc trust-me...

Mir has lost his chin, i heard he was thinking about dropping to 205 but i can't see him doing any better there considering how many great strikers are at 205...

It would really depend on who Mir fights. But, yes, probably 3 or 4 wins IN A ROW (at least 2 or 3 of them in the top 10) and Mir gets another title shot.

Mir climbing the mountain again with the right timing is pretty unlikely at this point.

He's still a dangerous fighter, though, and I think he's underrated by a lot of people.

Mir has lost his chin, i heard he was thinking about dropping to 205 but i can't see him doing any better there considering how many great strikers are at 205...

lol did he ever have a good chin?? all his losses are by tko/ko

Back