Does Brad Pitt look younger than 50 in these recent pics?

Does Brad Pitt look younger than 50 in those pics?

• Total voters
Great lighting + glasses or he's had a little work done recently. This is from 2020, he's been looking his age for a while now.

GettyImages-1199754421.jpg

Didn't the guy get sober recently? Living the booze + cigs lifestyle adds on years. Cleaning up seems to help a bit.

This is when he made the statement that being masculine all the time was so exhausting. He’s still an Illuminati puppet, you have to be to achieve the level of fame and fortune he has.
I watched a yt video claiming Brad had used to do gay tricks for some producer way before he made it in hollyweird.

Is possible...

Not even 1% of the population look like that at almost 60 years old, but here on Sherdog many say he looks his age or the glasses make him look that young.

It wouldn't surpise me if he looks more young than many here on Sherdog that aren't even 40 yet. Of course he also has all the money to do what he wants,so it probably is not only his genetics.

Most guys round here claim to look ten years younger than they are.

He's about 60 and he looks about 45 without obvious surgery. That's winning. Also could walk into any bar and go home with anyone he wants.

He's almost sherdogger level of life

He looks like a very good looking 45-50 year old. He looks amazing for his age but then again, he just looks amazing for any human being.

Dude is a mix of masculine and pretty boy rolled in to one. Dude one the genetic jackpot big time!

That and he is still winning. He looks better than 99 percent of young dudes in their 20s. Good for him for using his potential to the fullest.

He can pass for late 40s in these pics. I think having a gorgeous head of hair (no homo) helps! If he had MPB, he'd look like an older man.

Dude was born lucky! Not only top-tier looks, but didn't get the DHT sensitivity in his follicles (balding genes) so he gets to look good at an advanced age. Granted he looks good with a buzz cut too, so cutting it off wouldn't be the worst thing.

He looks like he's in his early 50s to me. Probably a combination of good genetics, fit lifestyle, botox, hair dye and fin.

If you remember the movie Troy, he was 39

Back