Does Brad Pitt look younger than 50 in these recent pics?

Does Brad Pitt look younger than 50 in those pics?

• Total voters
Im going to need some recent shirtless and pantsless pictures to confirm.
No shirt, no pants? Here you go:

brad-pitt-dress.jpg

Brad-pitt-rolling-stone-dress.jpg

Brad-Pitt-Mark-Seliger-.jpg

Not even 1% of the population look like that at almost 60 years old, but here on Sherdog many say he looks his age or the glasses make him look that young.

It wouldn't surpise me if he looks more young than many here on Sherdog that aren't even 40 yet. Of course he also has all the money to do what he wants,so it probably is not only his genetics.

He’s almost 60, I’d say he looks right about 50. Aging really well.

View attachment 997506

So this is Brad Pitts younger brother who to me looks older. Bet he hated Brad growing up.
Crazy that you can obviously tell they’re brothers but a few genetic tweaks left one as one of the best looking guys ever and the other looking like Zach Braff.

He looks about 50 to me, which is great because he's almost 60.

He clearly dyes his hair. I'm sure the grey would age him a bit more.

But other than that, staying in great shape, limiting sun, and being born ridiculously handsome goes a long way.

He’s almost 60, I’d say he looks right about 50. Aging really well.

Crazy that you can obviously tell they’re brothers but a few genetic tweaks left one as one of the best looking guys ever and the other looking like Zach Braff.
Braff Pitt?

Rob Lowe v Brad Pitt

Acting Lowe 10-9
Looks 10-10
Coolness Pitt 10-9

I see this as a draw.

Never forget to wear your sunscreen and you will be just as fine at 60, Sherbros.

View attachment 997506

So this is Brad Pitts younger brother who to me looks older. Bet he hated Brad growing up.

His younger brother looks like a better looking Zach Braff. Dammit... looks like someone already said that. I thought I was so clever and in tune with my powers of observation and recall.

Looks like he's in his 40s. Might have had some subtle work done or just good lighting because he looked older than recently.

Back