**Does Betch have power??

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean Rhonda does get hit....her striking defense is anything but elite(Edmund T.:redface:).....so if Betch can land heavy early....might have a legit shot....

Don't get me wrong, if I was a betting man I would still put the money on Rhonda but Betch has a shot....lets face it, WMMA has limited competition so we don't know what "dominance" means exactly yet....

Joe Rogan said she has one punch knock out power, so I believe him.

"Mike, what Bethe Correia brings to this fight is one shot KO power."

If she had power ROnda would not be fighting her b/c the odds wouldn't be -1500... Shed be ducking like she is with Cyborg.

betche by armbar inside 2 mins. arm clean off

If she had power ROnda would not be fighting her b/c the odds wouldn't be -1500... Shed be ducking like she is with Cyborg.

Cyborg ducking 135 and you know it.

Joe Rogan said she has one punch knock out power, so I believe him.

Rogaine is the Flavor-Flav is the UFC....he made Renan Barao sound unbeatable and then we saw what happened...."Machida-Era" was like 1 fight and he says every submission is "locked-in" while the guy in the submission is escaping with ease...

Rogaine is legit...

I'm told her coaches have worked on getting her to 'put her ass into it' when she throws them fists, and she has indeed mastered the technique.

RIP Ronda.

Cyborg ducking 135 and you know it.

Maybe. But the options are they are both ducking cowards or just Rousey is.

IMO Cyborg is HUGE and would have trouble making 135 leaving Rousey as the only coward. But I can see how ppl would think/be fooled into thinking otherwise.

No, but I think the fighter to beat Ronda is someone who can pick her apart on the feet not knock her out. Keep her at bay with jabs and make it a really slow boxing match, that's why I am interested in seeing what Holm can do against her in the future.

Seriously, Bethe doesn't have power but anybody can be caught and knocked out by a well placed, well timed punch - especially somebody who comes in with her chin sticking out with no head movement - something Ronda has been accused of.

Does little 105lb Jinh Yu Frey have knockout power? Not really, but if the opponent is stationary enough with their chin out and the punch is timed right and accurate enough, the result is stiffness and twitching.

method=get&s=jinh-yu-gif.gif

Short answer:no

long answer: hell no

Exactly! Truth is Ronda has far more power than Bitche has. People are gonna see Ronda tool Bitche bad on her feet! Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a Rousey hater!

Rogaine is the Flavor-Flav is the UFC....he made Renan Barao sound unbeatable and then we saw what happened...."Machida-Era" was like 1 fight and he says every submission is "locked-in" while the guy in the submission is escaping with ease...

Rogaine is legit...

Many people thought those things right along with Rogan and not just because Rogan said them. Renan was on a killer streak and blasting everyone in his path, and Machida was doing the same.

she has about 10 seconds to land that KO before Ronda grabs her and throws her...armbar...next...repeat...$$$

Back