Media Does Belal Muhammad deserve more respect?

I wouldn’t say he deserves more respect, at least amongst the hardcore crowd even if he isn’t liked he is still fairly respected as a fighter.
I am not a big fan of the guy and find him boring as fuck but it’s hard to argue that he isn’t the most qualified in the division for a shot at the belt, especially over someone like Colby who hasn’t fought in almost 2 years and beat Masvidal last time out.

Problem is his employer doesn’t respect him, he also did the UFC a solid taking the fight on short notice for the PPV, wins the fight vs Burns and they still don’t seem to like him.

Yes. He's been winning and that's great. Also no because I can't fucking stand the cornball.

He’s a Muslim and a Palestinian. MMA is mostly watched by the west, this is why he is so hated. I like the guy, seems like a good fella and his style is not that boring.

him and sandhagen both deserve title shots but won't get them because they are boring af

that fat dude is spitting nothing but facts.

I like Belal, he has earnt his stripes..he triggers sherbums who have 0 logic.

I feel bad for the dude, got eye poked by a guy that lead to a no-contest. Didn't get a rematch now that guy is champ and he still can't get a title shot off of a 10 fight unbeaten streak.

I really don't get the hate tbh. He is a good fighter. He stays active. Solid resume.

I feel like it's mostly Covington fans trolling
He's boring as hell to watch. That being said, he deserved the TS considering his streak and activity.

I think that every fighter deserves respect.
But Dariush surely deserves to be looked at as a good fighter. People tend to overlook him.
The dude is good!

Yes. He should be fighting for the title.

He is like a dollar store GSP IMO. Very complete fighter, not very gifted athletically and fights smart and just to win.

100%, he should be getting the title shot not colby. But unfortunately, it seems, the ufc want a brash loud mouth as a champ to generate $$$$

But does not matter Leon is KO'ing colby's undeserving ass back to the boondock.

The UFC will never let never give Belal a title shot in this current climate due to political reasons

Doesn't matter who he beats at this point, if he demands a title shot, the UFC will just ignore it

Back