Does Artem get another shot if he loses?

Artem will be the future ufc 145 champ once Conor wins the lightweight title.

Tough to say, he seems like a bum but he's also got the right friends. He might get a 2nd fight if he loses.
He's already had two and he looked like shit in both of them. If he loses to Avila, I'd be shocked if the UFC kept him around as not many fighters go 0-3 without being cut, and it's not like he's going to become champ or a financial draw.
Artem will be the future ufc 145 champ once Conor wins the lightweight title.
I sincerely hope that you're joking there. This guy could barely even touch Ryan Hall.

He's already had two and he looked like shit in both of them. If he loses to Avila, I'd be shocked if the UFC kept him around as not many fighters go 0-3 without being cut, and it's not like he's going to become champ or a financial draw.I sincerely hope that you're joking there. This guy could barely even touch Ryan Hall.
crap, I didn't realize he was already 0-2. He's the Shayna Bazler of Conor's crew.

As long as Conor wins he might even get a title shot with a loss.

crap, I didn't realize he was already 0-2. He's the Shayna Bazler of Conor's crew.
Pretty much. Only difference is that Baszler was actually a pioneer of wmma and fought at sketchy random places back when there was no money in it. Artem is just some bum with a .500 record who likes to compliment himself on his ability to lose fights.

Back