Does Artem get another shot if he loses?

Alex Hewitt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He said on the MMA hour that he wouldnt want to continue in the UFC if he lost but makes me wonder if he would get another chance, he would be coming off 3 losses and has a terrible record but hes the type of fighter that the ufc favours in that he likes to knock people out and move forward, plus hes Conors boy, thoughts?

How many appearances did Richard Kiel make in Bond movies?

There is always another shot for henchmen as long as they don't get shot by a watch or a pen.

Tough to say, he seems like a bum but he's also got the right friends. He might get a 2nd fight if he loses.

he will get a shot at bellator, most definitely

Exactly, he lacks technique but has made a name for himself as Conors right hand man in a way
0425-_spo_ldn-l-4horsewomen-hg37.jpg

Of course he should get another fight if he looses. That would be unheard of levels of flowy. Now if he loses that a whole different situation.

Yeah, a title shot. Derp.

How many appearances did Richard Kiel make in Bond movies?

There is always another shot for henchmen as long as they don't get shot by a watch or a pen.

Just twice, Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker.

Dolly_Jaws_moon.JPG

If he keeps it nice and flowy, Dana will likely give him another shot.

No, his record is beyond pathetic nevermind for a UFC fighter, hes fights like a barroom brawler..... Thats tends to loose.

He said on the MMA hour that he wouldnt want to continue in the UFC if he lost but makes me wonder if he would get another chance, he would be coming off 3 losses and has a terrible record but hes the type of fighter that the ufc favours in that he likes to knock people out and move forward, plus hes Conors boy, thoughts?
Even when he was knocking people out on TUF people here thought he was a bum that didn't deserve a shot.

Back