Does Anyone Use Antennas to watch T.V.?

I have an antenna on my TV but it's still hit or miss on what it picks up. Guess part of the problem is living somewhere that doesn't have flat terrain.

does it pick up alien ships?

Yeah man. Just got this bad boy so I can watch tv on the go.
FROM_BEYOND_SONYWATCHMAN.gif

good for you.
I see some one is in demand
It was a strange experience. They brought me to a room with several of them. They were just watching me and not saying anything. I wasn’t sure what to do and I just started acting like my dog. I was crawling around on all fours and waited until they let me sniff their balls and ass. I should add that they were humanoid and nekid. Well next thing you know they got me fetching shit and they’re petting my head and rubbing my tummy. I chew up their furniture and control panels and they think it’s cute but I know it annoys them. This is secret for sherdog only. I snuck out and took a poop on the poop deck. They haven’t found it yet but I’m waiting.
Emefer signing out from space
arff arff

There’s enough streaming content that I’ll never watch even 1% of what’s available.

I gave up on cable 12 years ago and never looked back, and no antenna either.

Our forum's very own @lsa uses it as he lives in the forests of Sveden and gets no reception otherwise.

Though there's not much watch IMO just curious if anyone uses it to watch what ever since everything is free.
I used one when I first moved into my current residence since it took a few days to get an account and equipment from the cable company. I was able to pick up about 20 or so channels.

Trying to out the Crustaceans!!!!

Last edited:
I feel like this question being asked on the internet deserves a "what year is this??" meme.

Anyway, carry on.

I have a big old fashion TV antenna on the roof + HD Homerun + "channels" app and watch local tv on occasion. Sometimes it's nice to turn on local news and leave it playing on my phone. Tenants use it for foreign channels that are inconvenient to stream.

use plex as well for some stuff, fantastic app, just pay for lifetime, it's great.

I wasted like $150 on a HD antenna a few years ago, it sucked and i didn't get any local channels so i returned it.
big ol fashion roof mount gets everything. good old fashion labor on the roof is involved.

if you have guests over, it's kind of useful to have a sports game going or something to keep them entertained....
I get what you're saying but this thread is about cable TV. No need when the internet exists.

Back