Does anyone skateboard?

You never forget the sound of that tail snap @ the feeble. ^

<{anton}>

Last time I skated the Original Psycho stick was a popular board .

Werner's response to the final Q of soundtracking skating if he had to was beautiful. Thanks for this. Always enjoyed his film work and subject narration or commentary.
I came across this the other day and thought I’d share it here

I was tossing the idea around about trying to learn a few tricks I could never do when I was younger. Recipe for a broken wrist I know.

I could never do impossibles. Probably super easy to a modern skater but I could 360 flip but never learned to do impossibles.

I was tossing the idea around about trying to learn a few tricks I could never do when I was younger. Recipe for a broken wrist I know.

I could never do impossibles. Probably super easy to a modern skater but I could 360 flip but never learned to do impossibles.

I also never learned impossibles. They weren't really "in" much during my era.

I did learn a couple new tricks that I never did in my late 30s. One is an extremely weird one that you may be able to do if you had 360 flips good. It's similar to a fakie big spin kicklflip, but the board actually goes 540. So it's a fakie 540 flip and you turn your body 180 to land regular. It seems like it would be really hard, but it's not. Also, no complies were not very popular during my time of skating. I've started doing those a lot and have fun with them.

I also never learned impossibles. They weren't really "in" much during my era.

I did learn a couple new tricks that I never did in my late 30s. One is an extremely weird one that you may be able to do if you had 360 flips good. It's similar to a fakie big spin kicklflip, but the board actually goes 540. So it's a fakie 540 flip and you turn your body 180 to land regular. It seems like it would be really hard, but it's not. Also, no complies were not very popular during my time of skating. I've started doing those a lot and have fun with them.

Think that is a half cab bigger flip, right? The guy that owns impossibles right now is Braden Hoban. This guy rips! He's the only one that I have seen do impossibles into a rail or ledge trick.

360 flips are easier than impossibles, IMO; tricky stuff, always has been. You actually kind of shifty when you wind the impossible up but then whip the board around your foot, steering the momentum, instead of bringing the board back as you would if shiftying.

My impossible game was weak too and if you hit that in S.K.A.T.E. – especially if I was on T, you just secured the W.

Think that is a half cab bigger flip, right? The guy that owns impossibles right now is Braden Hoban. This guy rips! He's the only one that I have seen do impossibles into a rail or ledge trick.

Maybe a fakie bigger flip?

Just wanted to see if anybody skates or has before. I noticed like there's a lot of MMA fighters who have skated in the past (ex. Chris Leben, Luke Rockhold, Nick Diaz, Kron Gracie to name a few) and I feel like there's a lot of similarities between the 2 arts.

If you got any dope skate clips/footy I'd be stoked to check em out!

I longboard but I'm too old to mess with the stuff the kids are doing.

Back