Does anyone see Wandy beating Chael?

Chael has a pretty underrated chin, never been properly KOed.
You're right but if there is any one fighter who is likely to become the first dude to knock a guy out, it is the Axe Murderer.

For me, the way he polished off Rampage the second time yielded one of the most powerful, iconic images in all of mma.

Sonnen will Decision or sub him but Wandy has a punchers chance if he can keep it standing.

As a gambling man, I would guess:

45% Chael decision
15% Chael finish
30% Want finish
10% Wand decision

I have Chael as the favorite, but I'm not writing Wand off.

I gave Chael absolutely no chance whatsoever of beating Shogun. So yes, this is MMA, Wandy has IMO a 50/50 chance of beating Sonnen.

I see Chael getting overzealous in trying for the TD, Wandy catching him with a couple clean shots, and the GnP to finish the WWE-wannabe.

Sonnen>>>Arona

That is hilarious, Arona would have rolled Cheal up faster than Maia did.

Oh just noticed who I was talking to, the leader of the Sonnenite delusion club, my mistake, your post makes sense now.:icon_conf

It could go either way but you know how they fight. Chael will wait for an opening and Wand likes to swing. Somebody has to go to plan B for something to happen. It could be dancing with Wand and Chael waiting for opportunity to strike. :icon_chee

I think their fight on TUF Brazil is a capsule of their real fight. Wandy takes a big swing, misses, ends up on his back taking pitty-pat punches for the rest of the round. No miracle triangle choke for this Silva though! I hope I'm wrong, Go Wandy!

The old, steroid Wandy would surely beat Chael. But not now. Only a lucky punch would send Chael into turtle mode.

If Wandy can get Chael to slug with him he'll knock him out.

But Chael is going to plant him, and pound on him for three to five rounds.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Chael knocks Wandy out on the mat.

Wand has a punchers chance in the first round and only the first round. Goes beyond the first I see Wand quitting on the floor after being controlled and dominated by Sonnen

either wand knocks out shael or shael knocks out wands glass jaw
both are glass *

Back