Does anyone remember this old SPIKE TV commercial for UFC

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Couple years ago, maybe like 2007ish, Spike had their own little commercial of the Diego/Karo fight, where Diego knocks Karo's tooth out with a knee in slow mo, while James Brown's "Its a mans world," is playing in the background then the screen fades into darkness. that was the coolest commercial ever, can anyone find the video?

remember it? yes...know where to find it?...no

Now we get treated to robots and flames shooting around the screen.

Haha, gotta love Karo. He's so non-chalant about it. "It's a veneer!"

Now we get treated to robots and flames shooting around the screen.

It's total bullcrap. Imo these new commercials are lacking birds so badly it's not even funny. At this point fuck pigeons, bring in some vultures or falcons or some shit.

I really could care less about commercials. Yeah, the robots are whatever but it probably has a lot to do with Fox executives making dumb decisions that UFC can't say no to.

As long as they continue putting on awesome cards, I'm happy. Besides, I don't even watch TV anyways.

Never cared for the robots. Effe it its all about the fights anyway.

UFC on Spike was marketed brilliantly. The commercial you mentioned was fantastic, and the relationship with the 2 was more like a partnership.
I'm very interested to see what Spike can do with Bellator.

UFC on Spike was marketed brilliantly. The commercial you mentioned was fantastic, and the relationship with the 2 was more like a partnership.
I'm very interested to see what Spike can do with Bellator.

I think Spike's whole strategy of re-building themselves as a post-UFC fight network is interesting. Like you, I am curious to see how Bellator does. Throw in K1 and Spike will have some interesting options for fight fans.

I'm still not sure why they play the football song during the ufc broadcasts.

everytime it comes on , i'm, waiting on the "This is a presentation of the national football league" or whatever it is they say before a football game.

Back