Does anyone really believe Conor is retiring for good?

???

• Total voters
When you get your soul stolen

you never truly come back

D2l-Cz-S7-Ws-AIm65a-jpg-large.jpg

Mystic Lockard predicts Conor will retire in early 2021 at the age of 32.

So no, this isn't for real. Just him fishing for attention and leverage.

there's no way he's retired for good. he's an attention whore and loves money. loves to spend it too. I really hope he's retired just because all of the baggage he brings everywhere he goes. I do enjoy watching him fight. but the annoying trash talking, and the out of the cage activity is tired and old. I think if he goes away, things may calm down a bit. hopefully.

Just remind him of the USADA testing requirement and he'll change his tune instantly. Just like when he originally pulled this shit

Seems the UFC wants Diaz to get beaten up by Khabib before the McGregor / Diaz 3 fight happens.

Then Conor fights Nate again while Khabib takes another year off and bingo:

Conor / Khabib 2

Yeah good luck having Nate beat Khabib.
Not happening.
<{hughesimpress}>

I think it's a basically a negotiating tactic but that there's a real chance it will lead to him retiring coz I'm not sure either side will back down.

Dana's loving response was a negotiating tactic too.

If he isn't a dumb fucker, yeah...I do.'

If he's an idiot, we will see him back in the octagon getting punched in the face and choked out.

Which would you prefer he is? Smart or stupid?
I think he's an idiot with an ego so he'll be back to get choked out. :D

lol at anyone saying " i hope so ".

you haters are obsessed with him and wouldn't have anything to talk about without him, just admit you love him and he lives inside your head.

I think he's an idiot with an ego so he'll be back to get choked out. :D

I would enjoy that because it would mean that he both failed at his whiskey shit, failed as an entrepreneur AND burned through his mayweather winnings and now is being served on a platter to suffer possible long term brain damage by getting knocked the fook out for my entertainment.

Yes. That would be the best case scenerio.

lol at anyone saying " i hope so ".

you haters are obsessed with him and wouldn't have anything to talk about without him, just admit you love him and he lives inside your head.

I'm actually jerking off over the fact that this is likely the last fucking thread we will talk about the guy.

I would enjoy that because it would mean that he both failed at his whiskey shit, failed as an entrepreneur AND burned through his mayweather winnings and now is being served on a platter to suffer possible long term brain damage by getting knocked the fook out for my entertainment.

Yes. That would be the best case scenerio.
I'd like that as well but, as we've seen time and again, Con is too much of a puss to stand and get KOd, he rolls over and gives his neck, begging superior fighters to choke him.

He'll do it again as soon as he gets sued by all the women he fucked on the side, then gets divorced (Dee takes 50%) and then his pisskey stops selling.

I am the first one to vote "Conor is really retired".

All the haters, sign here for future shaming.

Not a hater. Just not a believer. But consider me signed up for future shaming. And when he comes back, I'll make sure to do the same for you.

Built in excuse for any loss going forward. "My heart's just not in it anymore".

His whiskey company isn't old enough of a company to be self-sustainable without active promotion. He will need to keep performing or it will become a money sink.

Back