Does anyone really believe Conor is retiring for good?

???

• Total voters
Not for good but I think it will be a while before he returns . Maybe 1-2 years.

Did you know gullible isn't even in the dictionary?

I know he is stuck in a place where the entire persona he created is impossible to maintain becauae it was never real.

His stock only goes down from here. He either gives up on it to become juat another fighter or he ducks fighting and uses what's left of fake persona to make more money but live a lie....

I think he should do the former as there is more peace in it long term. Its not like he sucks at fighting. He just aint no mystic mac.

He is on ranked#9 cowboy level.
Possibly lower, on par wirh Diaz if they fight.
He can't headline or demand a big fight purse anymore.
Better stay retired and sell alcohol.
Instead of risking getting embarrassed in the octagon.

40CF679100000578-4546948-image-a-44_1495847074422.jpg

Did you know if you say gullible really slowly it sounds like orange??

There's no winnable fights for him. Smart choice is to retire. Khabib gave future fighters a way to beat him. Like Dana said if you're thinking about retirement you should probably just retire. I like his shit talk tho so that will be missed I hope he gets a nice commentary gig so we can still hear it from time to time.

I was going to make exactly the same thread, so that's a no from me, dawg.

This retirement is as good as his bank account allows him to...

Came in expecting a gofundme page....

I just don't believe it. I have a strong suspicion that this is just a marketing and negotiating tactic.
I am the first one to vote "Conor is really retired".

All the haters, sign here for future shaming.

He is probably not actually retired. Although the only fight that is really interesting is Diaz 3, and Conor's stock is dropping every second. Its no longer 2014 with mystic mac and him climbing the ladder. He went full Rocky 3 and got smashed by Khabib. The days of conor being an actual player in MMA are over.

Back