Does anyone know why Artem quit like that?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Probably broken orbital. That happens,its over for ya.

Don't got a high opinion of Artem as a fighter or a person,but a broken orbital is usually a fight ender.

When I read "that reminds me of my dad" I thought it was going to take a domestic abuse turn. Lol
*phew*

I was worried you thought when I said "he's reaching for" that the next word would be something explicit haha

That’s weird he didn’t quit in their last fight which was brutal

Like how Bork took a moment before he felt the pain from Reem's kick and then he folded.

If you've been in a fight you'll know that adrenaline blocks the pain up to a point, sometimes the pain hits with a delay.
Liver shots are almost always a delayed reaction though because the brain takes a second to decide whether or not to go into protection mode by shutting the body down.

That's a horribly unscientific response but the correlation between liver shots and the Vegas nerve is pretty interesting, just look at a liver shot compilation video and you will see Brocks reaction is the typical reaction and it's completely involuntary and has nothing to do with adrenaline, you would react the same way if you unexpectedly took a tennis ball to the liver while taking a walk.

Sorry for going well off topic, lol. Artems reaction reminds me of Horns when he went blind against Chuck as well as Shogun when Hendo shattered his nose so I'm guessing his reaction is because he either had his orbital or nose badly shattered.

Like how Bork took a moment before he felt the pain from Reem's kick and then he folded.

If you've been in a fight you'll know that adrenaline blocks the pain up to a point, sometimes the pain hits with a delay.
Chyeah you know it's coming too

*phew*

I was worried you thought when I said "he's reaching for" that the next word would be something explicit haha

He's reaching for those grapes

He probably had that high pitched sound in his head telling that he had been pinged, maybe a whiteout too.

You might look ok, but inside, its over.

*phew*

Yeah, I guess that could have gone badly in two different directions now that you mention it.

the ref looked at artem's eye at the end of the fight and said that it was "bad"... didn't know if he meant he got a bad cut over the eye or broken orbital bone... lobov is not one to quit, so it had to be bad

Lobov is not a quitter, looked like a badly broken orbital...

Just watched the fight.

First of all, BKFC what a fucking bumfest.

About the fight:

Knight completely destroyed Lobov, fought a good fight using his reach advantage and Fd Lobov up and turned his face into minced meat.

Knight fought good and damaged Lobov into submission.

Dat hillbilly put on a clinic which was surprising considering his face from the first fight. I dont even think he got a cut this time

Knight hadn't won a fight a god knows how long, Artem felt benevolent and did him a favor.

Back