Does anyone know why Artem quit like that?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

ImpoliteNaughtyHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Looks like he’s been getting lessons from Conrad on how to fold. Artem really needs to find a new camp

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

He actually learned from Khabib's brother

It's the ice chamber for him

oWMwkU.png

Plzz

No more, brother

He didn't want to hurt Knight any more than he already had.

Artem took a dive in order to set up the trilogy bout @FrontNakedChoke

big $$$ coming to artem, knight, and BKFC in 2020

Because his face was fucking broken?

ImpoliteNaughtyHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Looks like he’s been getting lessons from Conrad on how to fold. Artem really needs to find a new camp

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif
to me it looked like his vision went to shit after eating that shot, maybe double vision and/or temporary blindness in one eye.

Reminded me of my dad when he's reaching for something while his depth perception is shot.

He's a father now. Fatherhood leads to low T, leading to a reduced desire to win. His body simply wants to survive, not thrive

His eye socket got caved in?

Like how Bork took a moment before he felt the pain from Reem's kick and then he folded.

If you've been in a fight you'll know that adrenaline blocks the pain up to a point, sometimes the pain hits with a delay.

Ofc Hitto would make a thread about a bare knuckle TKO loss in the UFC Discussion and somehow make it about Conor.

that tiny poke angered Lord Artem but he didn't want to be responsible for the murder of jason knight so he mercifully went down before his insatiable bloodlust took over.

Back