does anyone here train att att??

losboskie

Green Belt
Reaction score
im thinking of joining the one in ft lauderdale just wanted to see if anyone had feedback

Great place to train. Everyone is cool and Rafael is a good teacher. The space is small, but it works out fine. You can't go wrong.

Great place to train. Everyone is cool and Rafael is a good teacher. The space is small, but it works out fine. You can't go wrong.

sounds good , do you know how much it is??
im glad you said the ppl are cool, i hate going to gyms where everyone thinks they are the biggest bad ass on the planet.

I'm not sure what the price is these days. For the most part, guys just help each other out. You won't feel out of place.

you'll probably pay 100-175 a month depending on how many different classes you want. (standup, mma, jitsu.) Call them and ask. train at the one in boca, everyone is super nice and the trainers are great.

you'll probably pay 100-175 a month depending on how many different classes you want. (standup, mma, jitsu.) Call them and ask. train at the one in boca, everyone is super nice and the trainers are great.

yeah ive looked into that one,also i saw thiago alves is opening one up close to me

alves would probably be great to learn from. i'm pretty sure his place is open now in hallandale. I seen he doesn't have to many stand up classes right now though. that's all i'm training. The smaller att schools are a great place to start if your new. the classes are smaller so you get a lot more attention.

Back