Does anyone else wish Chael would shut up and let Bendo talk a bit more?

less Bendo, less pointy headed Akhenaten and more Chael.

No, Bendo is a very bad talker. Chael might not be getting everything correct but at least he knows how to work the camera.

I disagree. Chael is awesome. Better than mumbling, lisp-Bendo.

lol no

Chael is miles better at the TV stuff, Bendo just speaks confidently and says nothing interesting.

bendo is too mild mannered. He's like "umm well..I ...think that maybe what he did was"

and Chael's like "SO WHAT WE GOT HERE IS A CLEAR CASE OF!!!"

That's called having personality and charisma

I wish Bendo was gone as well as Jay Glazer and they did a Mir and Sonnen panel

I love Chael and Bendo doing breakdwons....What I can't stand is when Glazer opens his big mouth abevery 5 minurtes about "when I train the NFL guys", or "yeah, that's just like when I was working with Clay Matthews the other day"........

shut up and let the pros breaksown the moves. He looks like the typical guy at the gym who benches all the time, but never works on abs or does cardio. Oh and leave the breakdowns to the pros....I love hearing them explain the technicalities of the moves....I don't need Glazer trying to interject his worthless opinion when you've got two of the best fighters in the world to explain. And I don't wanna see another commercial for that rediculous "Perfect Punch" bullshit he's selling on tv, lol......

Would love Mir and Chael together.

Basically I like it when they go over the intracacies of moves I haven't even heard of yet....:)

no bendo helps a brotha out too much for my liking.

Not a Chael fan at all, but actually thinks he does an alright job.

Dude cant even get an amen in edgewise.

A good Republican lets others speak just as often as he lets another man between his legs.

Bendo keeps mumbling. I honestly don't think he is that great as an analyst. Cruz was awesome, I wish they had him on more. I like Rashad too.

At least its not JBJ, that was painful to watch.

Bendo was focusing on toothpicks in the back row of his communications class while Chael obviously sat in the front, right next to the teacher.

Chael is good, Bendo not so much....

I vote for UFC to bring in Mir to start doing some post fight work, they need to really replace Anik and Florian who are atrocious.

Back