Does anyone else miss Jersey Shore?

these fuckers set back Italians about 25 years.

Right when Italians were starting to recover from this:

712628-525243_20060214_001.jpg

I was just talking about this with my wife the other day. During that particular period in time, we never missed an episode. The last season was just plain sad, so they definitely ended at the right time.

This thread is a major letdown after the Little Ice thread, TS.

Yes. That show was one of my guilty pleasures. The last few seasons were terrible, though, when they were clearly too old to be doing that shit.

No. As if my home state of NJ wasn't already seen in a bad enough light.

I missed em once when I ran out of bullets this stupid show and shit like the kartrashians is what is wrong with tv.

i really thought the first season was genius but it was all down hill after. the first season they weren't in on the joke of it all, which made it all that much more hilarious. second season & on, the cast became self aware of what was going on and it all felt forced and shitty.

No. I've just finally been able to leave the state without some assclown mentioning the show when I tell them where I'm from.

I enjoyed the 1st season. The whole drama with Ronnie and that one girl pretty much ruined it for me. That one episode where Snookie and her friend wrote that note about Ronnie cheating or whatever was the final straw, so much cringe.

Vinny was the only full Italian. Everyone else was either half or not Italian at all (Snookie)

Back