Does anyone else miss Jersey Shore?

My Spot

Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.
@plutonium
Reaction score
Grenade whistles, GTL, JWoww's fake tits, Ron Ron juice, the Situation, t-shirt time...
Seasons 1&3 were as good as tv gets.

Hell yeah. Show was goat in its first season. In the Top 3 best mtv show category.

I might just buy season 1

As much as I hate to admit it, I did find it interesting and entertaining. As people I couldn't stand them but there was so many hilarious(imo) things that would happen on the show that I liked it. I don't necessarily miss it but I would watch it if it was back on.

I never watched an episode but if it was anything like The Real World, I'm pretty sure I'd get tired of them quickly.

I don't care what anyone says, the first three seasons of "Jersey Shore" were EXCELLENT.

I loved season 1, don't care how much hate people give for liking that show. Though I couldn't really get into season 2, and only made it through 1 episode of season 3. But people tell me the third season was good so maybe I'll give it another chance one day. Trash tv is great

tumblr_ltlailPQzD1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

I never understood people claiming they enjoy a show for " cringe factor ".
More people just need to admit they're intrigued by what they spend to choose their time watching, if not they would find something better to do.

I've never seen it, but are the cast still in the public eye or have they gone m.i.a. ?.

Pgtkt.gif

High water mark of cable TV. He hit the fat dude too.

Did you mean to post this in the "what do you find trashy" thread?

And the IRS is going after the Situation because he didn't pay any taxes on $9 million income. :(

Back