Does anyone else has Predator like mentality, like Fedor

No gameplan, no hit and run, no tactics, no strategy.

a3c43df143e0451c17f8b0a78f781cd2.gif

No, because that's never true. He has tactics, strategy and a gameplan.

Kobe was always pretty underwhelming in in final games to be honest.

Kobe playoffs, in 220 games:

25.6 PPG, 5.1 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 45% FG, 33% 3PT....

lol

No, because that's never true. He has tactics, strategy and a gameplan.
Lol, the other me from a parallel universe doesn't agree with me.

Fedor with tactics was in several fights: CC, Nog, Monson, Rizzo. In all the others he used the predator apporach.

Its why Fedor is without a doubt the g.o.a.t. Nobody has a fighting mentality like that and goes undefeated for a decade. Guys like Jones and Gsp have to teep kick and hold their opponents down for a decision to keep their stellar records.

wanderlei did back in the day. shogun did. cub swanson. jeremy stephens. plenty of kill or be killed fighters. costa somewhat.
I know there are young guys on here who will incinerate me but there was a version of BJ penn that had it. he bloodied joe stevenson and destroyed matt hughes who was on a 13 fight win streak in 41 seconds. he also had one (not both) great fights against prime GSP

I think you're talking about the tiger blood. Anderson Silva has it in him.
anderson fighting cormier on 48 hours (cause jones popped hot) while in town to corner someone if i recall. and not getting finished and stunning dc late has to be one of the best performances in a loss

I know there are young guys on here who will incinerate me but there was a version of BJ penn that had it. he bloodied joe stevenson and destroyed matt hughes who was on a 13 fight win streak in 41 seconds. he also had one (not both) great fights against prime GSP
yup bj was an animal when he was at his best. fully agree.

Back