Does anyone believe...

I think Khabib takes him down at will just like Barboza, but he has not shown much ability to finish in his last couple fights. So, we're looking at minimum 5 chances on the feet before he can get a takedown. That's 5 chances for CM to catch him. So, it's very possible.

Ive been around the block in MMA. I was at the UFC where Frank Mir broke Tim Sylvias forearm. Understand that doesnt mean shit...but my point is Conor isnt taking this fight unless he knows something. Hes def not taking this fight in October unless he knows something. This could kill his brand. Khabib has amateur striking. I dont think conor will be there for him to stalk, and when hes in range, Conor will take him out.

Khabib has the athletic advantage. Yea, I believe Conor is a bad pick for any LW matchup in the current top 10.

My only concern is khabieber showing up healthy and making weight.

Khabib always gets hit, the question is whether or not Conor will be able to rock/drop/flash/ktfo him. If Khabib's chin holds up he'll close the distance, take Conor down and have his way with him. If not, head clean off.

Back