Does anyone believe...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib won't be KO'd? Khabib is amazing at getting it to the ground with predicable consistency. Conor is very good at distance and seeing things as they happen. Does anyone believe that Conor can't anticipate the shot with an uppercut and hurt Khabib badly?

Conor is gonna light him up. Love Khabib but that’s Ronda level striking bro.

9/10 Khabib gets KO'd. 1/10 he gets submitted. Those are the only two possibilities.

He has 2 months to prepare for one punch and one pull-straight counter.

I don't think it will be that easy to hurt Khabib

Does this really need a new thread?

And McGregor is the underdog. Vegas knows what's up.

Khabib gunna dying in the name of Allah hopefully he will get his virgins October 6th!!! Lol

Sherdog is gonna be fun over the next couple months

Mcg will do his usual pull counter but khabib has a lot of tape to study his tactics and he's not shot like Alvarez. that being said, if khabib can't take the fight to the ground Mcg will win unless khabib does a Homer Simpson strategy; Mcg still hasn't fought in 2 years and that might hurt his nonexistent gas tank.

Of course it's entirely possible. That's what makes the fight interesting.

Two opposing styles, and only two possible (most likely) outcomes.

Either A.) Khabib chain wrestles the fuck out of McGregor and smashes his face in until he either quits or 25 minutes pass.

Or B.) Conor sparks Khabib with the first combo thrown while Khabib shoots in for a TD.

Either A.) Khabib chain wrestles the fuck out of McGregor and smashes his face in until he either quits or 25 minutes pass.

Or B.) Conor sparks Khabib with the first combo thrown while Khabib shoots in for a TD.

Khabib has to pressure McG to stop hit from getting his range to get the fight to the ground (clinch Mcg instead of doing single leg) or McG has to keep khabib at range so when he's rushing clip him.

That's what we said about Chad and Edward fights tho.

Popular knowledge on Conor fights is always wrong. No one saw him winning a decision vs Nate, winning rounds from May, getting choked by Diaz in two, coming back from a wrestle fecking by Chad to KO him, sparking Eddie or KO'ing Aldo in one punch. These super high staked Conor events always turn out bizarre.

That's what we said about Chad and Edward fights tho.

Popular knowledge on Conor fights is always wrong. No one saw him winning a decision vs Nate, winning rounds from May, getting choked by Diaz in two, coming back from a wrestle fecking by Chad to KO him, sparking Eddie or KO'ing Aldo in one punch. These super high staked Conor events always turn out bizarre.
Don’t count the mayweather fight; Floyd toyed with Conor from start to finish

All I know is that if Conor does win, the narrative will suddenly be that it was always a stylistically easy matchup for Conor, according to all the virgins on here

I want Connor to win so badly but I'm still thinking it's terrible news if Khabib even lands 1 take down, he'll easily chain-wrestle and keep him on the ground as I don't think Connor can scramble him. Connor's cardio can't handle a full round of Khabib's grinding.

I thought this fight was never gonna happen cause "Conor scared".

Where are those idiots? It was like 75% of Sherdog.

Khabib (he better fuckin show up) isn't going to be able to just forward pressure Conor to the cage and clinch. Conor isn't zero hands Barbosa. Khabib is going to get lit early for a TKO.

His only hope is to somehow develop a power double in 2 months. There's much harder match ups for Conor at 155 than Khabib.

I think it's possible, I also think it's possible Khabib wrestle fucks him. I'm not going to make any claim.

Back