Does anybody else like Amazon Prime better than Netflix?

Which app do you like better?

• Total voters
The last season of Mr Robot is on Amazon Prime? I’ve missed it on USA but I checked a month back or so, it didn’t show on Amazon Prime.
If you want to watch a hidden gem on AP, watch Red Oaks. A coming of age show that takes place in the 80s. Only 3 seasons but worth a watch.
it isn't on amazon yet im waiting for the new season

I like Amazon way better than Netflix. Only have Netflix because my wife likes it.

The Crown is really amazing. There is a reason why that shows dominates the big awards. You should watch that if you have no yet.

Netflix probably has amazon beat overall on content.

Amazon is probably better value if you don't have time to be watching a whole bunch of stuff anyway, which I don't, but I still prefer Netflix because it seems all the things that I must watch are on there.

@DaleBoca

Is it on amazon? It did not pull up.

Ill look into it. Thanks.

Oh... I thought you were talking about Netflix, only having it because of your wife. The Crown in on Netflix.

If you want Amazon Prime... go back a few posts where I named a few shows.

Ive had prime for years but I literally always forget it even has streaming content now.

Another reason that I prefer Amazon a bit more over Netflix is there add on channels. I subscribe to Shudder through Amazon & the extra $4.99 is worth every penny. As is the $7.99 that I pay for their unlimited music streaming. I used to go through Spotify but, to me, Amazon has the better sound. Especially since they've introduced their HD sound option for a couple of bucks more.

Amazon Prime's overall show library is ridiculously good.

Right now I like Prime better. More content, loads faster, and is generally lightweight. I also like the bit where you hover over the screen and it shows the actor/actress' profile in an overlay.

Netflix Canada is lacking is much content compared to other regions.

I've only jumped on the streaming bandwagon recently (2 or 3 months ago) but I had to laugh at Amazon when I started finding films I then had to PAY for? Like wtf is that garbage? Goodbye Amazon.

The better overall deal is Prime but the better movies and shows content is no doubt Netflix. You have so many great shows, from Narcos, Daredevil, The Witcher, and so many others. Amazon has Man on the high castle and Jack Ryan which I love though.

Check out Good Omens on Amazon

What do you think of Netflix?
It worse and losing content all the time

Amazon prime can also link with other networks which is great

At this point Netflix is barely worth it except if you're intoducumentaries or their original content, which to be fair is great. It has ala carte movies. The browser UI is bad, but the app is functional

I treat it like HBO streaming now though,

I just freeze my account and if a show is out that I want to watch I reup for a month or so, binge through and the freeze again. Like I'll reactivate for the next season of narcos

Amazon's library is pretty extensive and I have Hulu-live which has a pretty big collection of ad free and also 'on demand' content from various networks

Netflix pumps out to much original content for anyone else to really compete with them IMO. Having old TVshows\movies isn't really something I'm interested in when it comes to a streaming service. Anything that's old and worth watching I already have on media server.

Also I hate how Amazon is taking the license to all these great Anime and they don't dub them it's annoying as fuck.

Content wise....... Amazon by a cats whisker.

Overall.............It's a coin toss.......which Netflix wins because their fast forward and rewind are 17 orders of magnitude better.

I recently canceled Netflix, because I wasn't really using it. I actually like Amazon Prime better. I think they have a broader range of content for what I like to watch. Plus the layout of the app is better as you can link other paid and free with adds streaming accounts to it.

The two day shipping is a nice touch too if you want to order something. There are a few Netflix series I like, but I can always catch those on a scrapper app. I think the only thing I would re-up my Netflix app for is Black Mirror just so I could watch it in UHD 4K.
No but I definitely like me some prime amazons....
D3Nbuj6W0AEaoVP.jpg

Back