Does anybody else consider Rocky IV one of the greatest movies of all time?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I fully expect to get mocked for asking this question, but I'm still asking it. It's an absolute classic in my book, with fantastic performances from Stallone, Weathers, and Lundgren. The story, the execution and the final fight are all brilliant. An amazing film.

Anybody with me?

You must be joking. That movie sucked, but is mildly entertaining. Killing Apollo was fucking stupid imo...

Never should have made any more sequels after Rocky 3.

Yes it is
That movie is pure kick ass 80's to the max!
And since the 80's were the greatest decade all time that makes that movie a certified classic

No. It's cool, but hardly a good movie at all.

I think people throw out the GOAT claim way too freely. If a person actually think Rocky 4 is better than any other movie ever made then I ... I don't even know what to think.

Although, tbh the Apollo Creed Living in America intro before he gets killed is one of the coolest scenes in the entire series...

I think people throw out the GOAT claim way too freely. If a person actually think Rocky 4 is better than any other movie ever made then I ... I don't even know what to think.

Not THE goat movie, but one of them is what I'm saying.

No. I love it though and if it's on while I'm channel surfing my search ends there

Greatest Movie Montage of All Time that's for damn sure

Not THE goat movie, but one of them is what I'm saying.

Well, that's just like your opinion, man. But even then, it's a stretch, and an opinion I don't share.

It's a fun movie for sure, but it's not even in my top 10 or even 20.

It's one of the greatest B movies of all-time, certainly.

That film is terrible when viewing it as a serious film. It is filled with propaganda, exploitation, and too many montages.

It was and is entertaining, but it is far from one of the greatest films of all-time.

Well, that's just like your opinion, man. But even then, it's a stretch, and an opinion I don't share.

It's a fun movie for sure, but it's not even in my top 10 or even 20.

I totally agree with your take on this. It's fun, but it probably doesn't make the cut for even my top 100 of the 80's...

The training scene was pretty entertaining. Also Drago juicing was kind of cool.

I've never watched a Rocky movie

"Dragoooooooo!!!!!"

"Dragoooooooooo!!!!"

nMDZGAY.gif

Last edited:
Can we get the Shadface/Rocky 4/Machida Gif in here??

I totally agree with your take on this. It's fun, but it probably doesn't make the cut for even my top 100 of the 80's...

Not even in the top 100 films of the 80's? That's about as ludicrous as saying it's the greatest movie ever.

Back