Does any fighter not signed to WME stand any chance at all in the new WME era?

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
  • Rousey is repped by WME
  • Nunes is not repped by WME
  • Paige is repped by WME
  • Sage is repped by WME
  • Cyborg is not repped by WME
I could go on

I have to wonder how they can even represent fighters that work for them. Isn't that a huge conflict of interest?

I have to wonder how they can even represent fighters that work for them. Isn't that a huge conflict of interest?
sure is

but Dana was still managing Tito and Chuck when they bought the UFC.

always was shady shiet with th UFC

seems that situation is a house of cards just waiting to collapse, if only bellator changed their stupid name...

As a matter of fact, it is.

Big problem on the horizon with that.

Soon the roster will be nothing but women and men that Ari wants to get gay with.

Are that many fighters even signed to WME?

I love Gall to death but if Sage can't get past a guy with his lack of experience do we really need to be worried? Him and Paige just aren't that good and they can't be given many favorable match ups to reach the top.

Are that many fighters even signed to WME?

I love Gall to death but if Sage can't get past a guy with his lack of experience do we really need to be worried? Him and Paige just aren't that good and they can't be given many favorable match ups to reach the top.
dubiously, unlike WME's music and entertainment roster, their UFC/Athlete roster is hidden

I'm seeing a pattern here...

Conor - Liberal
Ronda - Liberal
Paige - Liberal
Sage - Liberal

No wonder why WME wants to keep pushing them!

Cyborg's problem isn't that she isn't signed to WME, it's that she only likes to fight people vastly underqualified to fight her with limited experience or near .500 records.

They should go all in and push Dillashaw, Barnett, Gus and Shevchenko hard too.

Beautiful golden gods, like Thor.

Back