Does any fighter not signed to WME stand any chance at all in the new WME era?

They should go all in and push Dillashaw, Barnett, Gus and Shevchenko hard too.

Beautiful golden gods, like Thor.
Gus is master race though with them blue eyes.

Are that many fighters even signed to WME?

I love Gall to death but if Sage can't get past a guy with his lack of experience do we really need to be worried? Him and Paige just aren't that good and they can't be given many favorable match ups to reach the top.
Experienced or not, Gall is clearly a talented fighter and definitely was not going to be an easy fight for Sage. Both guys are young and are going to get better. I think both are going to be top 10 fighters in a couple years

it is clearly a conflict to a fair playn ground when a promotion company also represents a select few of there clients.

would be like the NFL owning a franchise and changing the rules constantly for there team to generate more money and win more championships.

im not a fan of the Ali act in its full being applied to MMA, it was created for a different sport.

But i do like that rule.

sure is

but Dana was still managing Tito and Chuck when they bought the UFC.

always was shady shiet with th UFC
True but now it's literally a management company that's in charge - representing athletes/actors/etc. is what they do. Now they're going to be negotiating with...themselves?...to get their fighters a contract. No fighter can possibly expect them to have the fighter's interest at heart when negotiating a contract, and no fighter who is represented by a competitor will ever be offered a fair deal - why would they help their competition?

With Dana representing Chuck and Tito, Dana wasn't the owner of the company. Still a conflict of interest of course, but not nearly on the same scale.

Back