Does any feel like the strikeforce fighters crossing over into the UFC is like..

More like that Marvel vs Capcom game, where they tried to sell the idea that the Street Fighter characters could ever hang in a fight with the Marvel Super heroes.

Because like, duh, Hulk and Wolverine and Spiderman are like, Superheroes with like, super powers, and Ryu is just a ninja dude with a fireball. Chun Li is just a chick who can fight, like she can hang with Hulk.

That's kind of what this thread is like, only less realistic.

Na but I think Lawler, Noons, and the heavyweights shouldve been in the UFC much sooner, Melendez too

When the UFC bought Pride, or when the UFC Champs that Migrated to Pride. Those were the times that I felt what you describe.

UFC fans don't take Strikeforce fighters seriously just like the PRIDE fans didn't take UFC fighters seriously.

Then they fought and it was basically 50/50 and proved it's never about what organization you're from or in, it's about how you matchup with your opponent.

You would think UFC fans wouldn't be doing the same thing to Strikeforce fighters that PRIDE fans did to them, but UFC fans aren't exactly a bright bunch.

images

servbot dissaproves of this thread

I thought it was more Like Marvel versus Capcom. But I definitely see your point...

lol, didn't the whole WCW roster get owned by one guy (stone cold if I remember) when they first showed up? Disgraceful.

The Rock buried the WCW guys before they all jobbed to Austin in one single night. I was a mark(kid) back then so i enjoyed it, now i agree it was distasteful.

No, that's absoluetely ridiculous.

Everyone knows it's like SF x Tekken.

I hope it's something like the WEC merger. I was so happy to see top level WEC guys having success in the UFC.

U had ms at thread title...u lost me when your post didn't read "2 years too late".

Roger Gracie interests me the most, gigantic middleweight with a feared ground game. Could make things interesting.

Ill get more excited when the bigger names like Mousasi, Rockhold, Melendez, Jacar etc get fights

Ronda doesnt count cause shes not fighting any UFC fighters

You just couldn't resist throwing that last line in there. The hate is strong in you.

Back