Does any feel like the strikeforce fighters crossing over into the UFC is like..

GracieBarraGuy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Street fighter vs X-Men

So many match ups that I would love to see happen just so I could finally find out who would win in a fight between the two :eek:

can't say that has occured to me.

Hopefully it goes better than when WCW guys came over to the WWE.

Ill get more excited when the bigger names like Mousasi, Rockhold, Melendez, Jacar etc get fights

Ronda doesnt count cause shes not fighting any UFC fighters

I'm definitely most interested in Melendez fighting, haven't seen a lot of him but from what I hear he's legit.

can't say that has occured to me.

Hopefully it goes better than when WCW guys came over to the WWE.

lol, didn't the whole WCW roster get owned by one guy (stone cold if I remember) when they first showed up? Disgraceful.

I think it feels more like getting off the Titanic right before it sinks.

I'm definitely most interested in Melendez fighting, haven't seen a lot of him but from what I hear he's legit.

If only there was a way to watch videos online or something!

But actually, watch his first fight with Kawajiri, and then watch the rematch.

uhhhhh...what?

Last time I checked they're all MMA fighters, Strikeforce isn't some mutant league.

Im excited to see jacare and roger in the ufc. I hope they fight eachother

Hmm no. But I've noticed the strikeforce guys are having a bad run in the UFC.

If only there was a way to watch videos online or something!

But actually, watch his first fight with Kawajiri, and then watch the rematch.

What do you mean by online? Is that like Beta or something? Ha ha, yeah just haven't gotten around to watching him yet, seen some highlights on MMA live and that, I'll check out those fights, cheers!

BTW, in Australia the only way you could legally watch Strikeforce was on PPV, fuck paying for something other people get for free!

What do you mean by online? Is that like Beta or something? Ha ha, yeah just haven't gotten around to watching him yet, seen some highlights on MMA live and that, I'll check out those fights, cheers!

BTW, in Australia the only way you could legally watch Strikeforce was on PPV, fuck paying for something other people get for free!

Showtime is not free in America. It's 15-20 dollars a month.

Also all Strikeforce fights are free on youtube.

images

Man, there's just a wall of flat "no's". I'm pretty excited about the Strikeforce roster coming over. Can't wait for Mousasi and Cormier. A ton of matches to be made.

Back