Does Aldo Have KO Power In His Hands?

damson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been watching his old fights and it looks like all his finishes came from knees and kicks. Unless I'm wrong, he also doesn't seem to have any finishes from submissions.

He's mainly about the kicks and knees. As far as his hands go, they're good but not top notch.

Yes maybe not one punch KO power but he has the ability drop people with his punches then TKO them.

Aldo+GIF+Gamburyan+2.gif

I don't know where his finishing power has gone period.

He does have power in his hands. You would be better off watching his more recent fights if you're assessing his skill set tbh

Not the pure 1 punch KO power Chad and Conor have but his hands are still very deadly due to their precision and speed.

Yeah but he rarely plants and throws as hard as he can, he usually throws like he's sparring

Not the pure 1 punch KO power Chad and Conor have but his hands are still very deadly due to their precision and speed.

Most Conor KOs are also due to gnp to finish thr guy off, I don't remember he ever laying somebody out cold with one punch.

Yeah but he rarely plants and throws as hard as he can, he usually throws like he's sparring

Conor looks like he's throwing lazy arm punches but they are dropping people.

He has more than enough power in hands , especially consider the power he has with his knees and kicks.

Aldo KO'd Mendes with punches in the first round of their second fight, but it was after the bell.

Definitely seems like he takes a more measured approach with his punches, would be interesting to see what he could do if he let go a little more

tko power if that makes sense. If conor and mendes are a 10 at fw then aldo's a 9 when it comes to hand power.

Back