Dodson vs Rivera is on 228 and no one is talking about it

It's a good fight and I expect Dodson will outpoint Rivera here. Two very explosive, three apples high fighters that can't finish a sandwich between them, let alone a fight. If it is a finish though, it'll be an early Dodson KO. I wouldn't mind seeing Magic Man go on a tear so that Dillasnake has a reason to fight him again and get that loss back. That stoppage was a terrible one and robbed us of a very interesting fight.

No offense to either guy, I hope they put on a show, but outside of Moraes and Dillashaw this division is very boring to me.

Who gives a shit about this, I heard of a prospect named Erick Silva, apparently he is a monster.

It's because it's hard to get excited for a Dodson fight. He hasn't been in a fun fight in a long time.

That’s because no one cares about either of them

Lmao at main card fight. Wow. That’s how low people’s standards are now. You guys are getting way to complacent with the UFC’s shit product.

Dodson might have fallen off a step but lol @ suggesting these two guys aren’t solid fighters. They’re literally both top 10 fighters. I’m not sure what else you could want besides high level MMA, which is what both of these guys provide.

This card is.....
beautiful-clipart-awesome-4.jpg

Why does WME suck so bad at promotion. I thought that was the only thing they are good at. Seems like UFC is their lowest priority.

Decent matchup and will check out highlights but To many other bouts to care much about this one. Good luck with your thread.

Both boring as shit. That fight is going to a boring decision. Who gives a fuck

Back