Documentary of the GOAT

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Praise be to GOAT.

Conor bless.

[YT]8637h_SgqZg[/YT]

Thanks for posting. Don't know when I'll get time to watch this haha.

This is ancient. Whens the new one coming out?

I was scared this was going to be a lame fedor thread or something
Thank Conor it wasn't

Can we please start calling McGregor zyGOAT??

Because much like a pre-fetus zygote, McGregor is being given rights and traits that only idiots would ascribe to him as of now.

zyGOAT

[YT]6Vqrfhg6KN8[/YT]

I do like Conor, but let me get a dissenting view in here.

Can never have too much badassery in 1 thread...amirite?

KrrGOp.gif

Conor approves.

If he beats a decent wrestler (or Aldo!) I'll hop right on that bandwagon. I like the guy, good style etc. The hype bugs me, but if it turns out to be validated, the hype will bug me nomore. I think that's how a lot of sherdog and lots of the MMA community feels.

Jesus. Screw you guys with your fickle "goat" labeling. I came in expecting something other than a rising star.

If he beats a decent wrestler (or Aldo!) I'll hop right on that bandwagon. I like the guy, good style etc. The hype bugs me, but if it turns out to be validated, the hype will bug me nomore. I think that's how a lot of sherdog and lots of the MMA community feels.

Umm....no, the don't. Most have either never heard of him or just think it's all hype!!

Dat muhfuggin' hand speed as he's shadow boxing! Dayum.

[YT]8637h_SgqZg?start=1481&end=1484[/YT]​

He works those short quick punches well instead of bringing them back in fully to load up again like most fighters do (pulling them back into guard/chambering). His boxing accumen shows.

Last edited:
Dat muhfuggin' hand speed as he's shadow boxing! Dayum.

[YT]8637h_SgqZg?start=1481[/YT]​

He works those short quick punches well instead of bringing them back in fully to load up again like most fighters do (pulling them back into guard/chambering). His boxing accumen shows.

Agreed, this guy covered that here with examples for those interested:

[YT]ek8-rTSYODo&start=498[/YT]

Last edited:
How can you not love this guy? He is exactly what the UFC needed at this time. I'm pretty over the UFC and mma in general, but I'll sure as fuck be watching any Conor fights.

Agreed, this guy covered that here with examples for those interested.:

[YT]ek8-rTSYODo&start=498[/YT]

Yep, I saw this video not too long ago. However, I noticed McGregor utilizing these short range punches well before then, ie., in the Brimage fight. As the guy in the video says, it can give you an advantage/edge, but, it can also make it harder for you to defend counters unless your head movement is good while you're punching like that. It is an advanced/high level method of punching, which he mentions. Not even just an advanced level method of punching but as he also stated you only see good or better boxers with lots of experience and the ability to relax their muscles fully throwing these punches in their fights. McGregor is one of the only MMA fighters I know of that you can be impressed with simply by watching him shadow box. That's because he's showing off advanced level methods of punching and techniques, not just the basics.

Is conor the great white hope? Soon he will be dealt with.

Back