Documentary of the GOAT

Conor is all hype for Aldo's legacy. Jose needed a fight like this in his career.

kenetics said:
Is conor the great white hope? Soon he will be dealt with.

Everyone loses at some point. But who is a better striker than him in that weight class right now?

kenetics said:

Not in my opinion. I cannot think of too many MMA fighters with the same combination of elite footwork, agility, speed, balance, and precision striking of Conor.

Not in my opinion. I cannot think of too many MMA fighters with the same combination of elite footwork, agility, speed, balance, and precision striking of Conor.

Franky Edgar too would work him.

Conor is all hype for Aldo's legacy. Jose needed a fight like this in his career.

Mendes was the hype for Aldo's legacy.

McGregor will be the end of it.

Is conor the great white hope? Soon he will be dealt with.

Then Gustafsson must be the great white hope at LHW then? And Weidman, is he the MW great white hope or is he not, since he already 'made it' and has defended his title twice already? FYI, Aldo isn't black nor white and he's the greatest FW in history. That saying is dumb and old.

I agree. It's painfully obvious how talented he is and the eyeball test alone is enough to be impressed, even blown away by his abilities. His combination of excellent footwork & fluid movement, agility, athleticism & explosiveness, speed, flexibility, balance, understanding of distance & range control, excellent timing, diversity, creativity, power and precision is unmatched, even by Aldo. He literally has it all and doesn't lack a single attribute.

Last edited:
I demand a 1 hour Dennis Siver Documentary

Got GOAT said:
I agree. It's painfully obvious how talented he is and the eyeball test alone is enough to be impressed, even blown away by his abilities. His combination of excellent footwork & fluid movement, agility, athleticism & explosiveness, speed, flexibility, balance, excellent timing, power and precision is unmatched, even by Aldo. He literally has it all and doesn't lack a single attribute.

I know of some die-hard boxing fans who are totally impressed with his footwork. And believe me, they make it a hobby to dump on MMA in general. In my opinion he makes Jones look awkward and clumsy.

I know of some die-hard boxing fans who are totally impressed with his footwork. And believe me, they make it a hobby to dump on MMA in general. In my opinion he makes Jones look awkward and clumsy.

So do I. I've talked with amateur and some pro boxers, one of them retired now and a coach, that are very impressed with him. I've went to the boxing sites' forums and chatted about him and they've weighed in, all of which was very positive feedback. And yeah, many, even most of these guys dump on nearly all our MMA fighters too. Several of the boxers and enthusiasts I talked to online would like to see him in the boxing ring. There have been many lesser boxers that've turned pro, guys like Marcus Davis and Chris Lytle for god's sake. Nick Diaz, KJ Noons and a bunch of others too (Kimbo even lol). He could turn pro tomorrow if he really wanted to.

As for Jones, I recently said that he was quite awkward and clumsy too. McGregor is the complete opposite of that. Jones is robotic and odd looking in his posture and movement while McGregor looks natural, fluid and graceful. Jones' movement when he's striking, defending and in general looks plodding, sloppy and amateurish in comparison.

Back