TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you guys watch the weigh ins? Yes this is a thread with a poll :cool:

For a big fight, yes

its like a ritual
if i am getting the ppv i do, if am not i don't

If it's a highly anticipated main fight or a stacked card then absolutely.

i dont, but i just wanna see the drama between champion DC and the other guy

no but ill check out he pic if there is some horsemeat for sale

Whenever I catch them on the TV.

No, never. I tried once, and found it incredibly boring... I don't think I even made it to the main card fighters.

No, never. I tried once, and found it incredibly boring... I don't think I even made it to the main card fighters.

GYI0063315873.jpg

Penn-Diaz-Staredown.jpg

399970_126535980796307_100003197165684_127383_1136101003_n.jpg

034_Anderson_Silva_vs_Chris_Weidman_gallery_post.jpg

I used to all the time, not sure what happened. I guess I just don't really care about watching guys in their underwear unless I'm betting on them and need to see how their weight cut went.

I always watch them. I love to watch the ring girls to see their reactions. They're even more fun in person to attend. They're free too so if I'm attending a live event I always make sure I'm there.

No I just youtube it later and skim through it

I watch them, it's great to see what kind of shape they're in, where their heads at and the square offs

I've bern to some and can attest that they're fun, but almost always they're on Fridays and in a working stiff for the man

Boo

I usually do, yeah, at least for big fights. Also when there is something specific you're looking for, like a guy who had a previous bad weight cut or something that might affect his performance, or if I wanna see if one guy looks confident/scared or whatever at face-offs.

Only if I hear something interesting happened, or there is a hot chick fighting and I am interested in seeing her in her undies.

I never watch them live.

I always hit the youtube videos when someone I love is fighting

I'll be watching this weigh in for sure

Back