Do you watch the weigh ins?

lol yes. i even force other people to watch them even if they dont like MMA

If I'm not doing anything else, yeah.

Never, ever. If something interesting happens, you wangs will post photos and videos and talk about it for, well, the rest of time.

And after today's events with Jones and Cormier?

It is a no brainer to not even let them get near each other tomorrow. NO face off allowed is what I am hoping for

I used to watch it, nowadays I just focus on the fights.

TBH I'm really surprised that currently 60% of the voters watch weigh ins regularly....seems like a waste of time

I never watch them, if someone misses weight I can read about it and I'll see it posted here if there is a good staredown/rogan face/wmma fighter ass shot/shoving match

I love watching the Weigh-Ins it gets me even more excited for the fights.

Well sometimes i will watch the replay of the weigh ins only if someone missed weight or something else out of the ordinary happened

I watch the weigh ins for the excitement, When Connor stepped to head for the scale last time I really do not recall such a vibe for ANY fighter during weigh ins. It really was electric and I can say tonight might be able to match Conner's walk out

Sometimes. It can be entertaining and all kinds of shit can happen. Rogan's stare is fun to spot.

Does anyone know the best site to watch the weigh-ins live?
Is it this place, i'm sure I saw links to the weigh-ins in the past.

watch on youtube after it has happened and watch the last few fighters get weighed

not all prelims etc

will watch Jones vs DC weigh ins live

I have never watched one and do not care to. Mercifully it is not a requirement for watching MMA!

I try to watch them. I find them entertaining for a lot of the same reasons that UFC fight cards are entertaining. Unpredictable and absurd stuff often happens.

Usually the edited short version. But with a fight like this, got to watch it live.
The audience reaction to both fighters, the scale moment, Rogan faces, forgot the last time a fight was so interesting, even the interviews were they repeat the same things are good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back