Do you watch Jon Jones fights, hoping he'll win or get his ass kicked?

Combination 1 and 3. He's just an impressive guy to watch. I have a feeling he'll wear Gus down/frustrate him. Hoping for a good fight from both guys.

I didn't realize I was feeding a troll. I never understood why if a fan dislikes a fighter they spend all their time ripping on them. If I see a thread discussing a fighter I don't like, I just don't read it.

:rolleyes:

I just said he was the new P4P king and that i watch to see some of the best MMA in existence.

#3 I watch to see a display of some of the best martial arts on the planet. :icon_conf

For me its kind of the spectacle of seeing one of the best MMArtists alive,

Get back in your first account bro.

Was rooting for Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Vitor and Gus this weekend.

No hate for Jones though. Don't mind a dominant champion who finishes/dismantles his opponents

I watch wanting to see him lose, but well aware it will never happen. He's the GOAT already.

4) I want to see his ass kicked. GSP-Serra style :)

I enjoy watching his fights. He puts beatings on people and makes it look brutal and beautiful at the same time. But personally I'd like to see him get smashed

I don't hate on him at all. I think he's fantastic and I watch because I know I'm going to see some great stuff. As to who I root for? I have been rooting against him lately it seems, not passionately, just because I have a thing for rooting for underdogs. No hate involved and I still enjoy watching him. I just get caught up in the underdog/upset concept.

There is something special about watching the #1 ranked guy on the planet.

This is the first time hes carried that mantle as well.

Always do when browsing Sherdog.

only hurts the first time...

Just dont lose top position and youl be fine.
drunk-man-in-funny-position1-300x262.jpg

just watch him the same reason i watch silva, very entertaining and i dont really mind seeing if they lose or not, its just great to get hyped for

Same.

The great thing about guys like Jones and Silva is you know something crazy is probably going to happen. Whether they're winning or losing... Something insane will likely happen at some point.

It's like Anderson's matrix. When Silva goes into matrix mode it's akin to Russian Roulette... Somebody is about to get tooled, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see who it will be.

Same.

The great thing about guys like Jones and Silva is you know something crazy is probably going to happen.

Whether they're winning or losing... Something insane will likely happen at some point.

even when they don't DO something crazy, somebody almost loses a toe or something.

on topic - no.2

I don't like to hear him speak, he kinda annoys me but:
#3 I watch to see a display of some of the best martial arts on the planet.

edit: In the octagon he is like a poetry in motion and as a fan of the sport I feel lucky to witness such a talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back